4. Possesive Alpha...

Elders ask Alpha and Luna to take a rest.... They went to their room...

TY: THARN please hold yourself...

TH: How TYPE ?? how?? After knowing that I left my pup alone and chose to kill myself, after knowing how my baby Type starved himself to death, how much he cried, how much he tortured himself, and after knowing that now in this life also he has to live alone without his wolf...it's all my mistake...

TY: what do you mean by that... Why he will be alone..??

TH: TYPE you didn't get what elders said.... Type will be a half-wolf, His wolf will not communicate with him as Noah and Ginger do with us, when the inner wolf denies showing that means Type will never be able to turn himself into a wolf, he will be in a human form all the time and Type has to live alone coz his inner wolf will never tell him who is his mate ... How Type will feel the mate pull when he doesn't have wolf... He will be no less than a human.. only difference between human and Type will be that Wolfs can smell him and finds that he is an omega, he can get pregnant like another omega, and he can mind link but that will not be strong like us.... Other wolves will make fun of him and they will not accept him.... What I did with my Type....Alpha cried again...

TY: How do you know all this Alpha.... Maybe you misunderstood... Our Type will be alright soon... You didn't listen to Elder, he said he has to try harder ... I am sure you are overthinking....

TH: No, Luna it's true... In my old pack once this happened... Beta refused to listen to his wolf and did things against his wolf's wish... Even though his wolf warned him that he will cut his ties but still he didn't listen to anyone ..

And one day his wolf shut himself down .... Due to this, he has never been able to turn himself into his wolf form, he lost his love, and a lot of things happened to him which I can't say ... My son...what he will do?? How I will stop everyone from looking at my baby differently.... Luna, I am responsible for all this... My baby has to suffer coz of me...

TY: Alpha, relax... We won't let our pup suffer... If he won't be able to turn himself then we will raise him like a human baby...

TH: I guess that's the only choice we have....I will always be there for him I swear ...

TY: Yeah why not Alpha, I guess you are regretting your decision of not accepting that beautiful omega and now you wanted to give justice to your and that omega's pup....

TH: Are you jealous Luna...

TY: No But I hate that you cheated on me and you had a pup with someone else..

TH: Luna stop, It was past life.... I killed myself for your love what else do you want...

TY: But you make someone else pregnant, you put my Tee into someone else's womb....

TH: I gave you 51 pups in this life if you want more tell me...

TY: Huh...TYPE got up and went out....

TH: This omega has no chills...Moon Goddess...I am sure Luna is not gonna stop right here....

After a few years....

TY: Tee, come and practice with us.

Tee: No momma... It hurts... I don't want to fight ....

TY: We are not fighting honey, I am teaching you self-defense...

Tee: No momma ....

TY: Type, come here now....