5.Agreed

THARN: I said no means no.. why everyone here is trying to make me agree on things that I don't want to agree on..

Jannet: Alpha you are making your son sad... Try to understand his point too...

THARN: what to understand, I get it he is weak without his wolf but that doesn't mean that he has to live like humans ... His dad, mom, 50 siblings, and grandparents are still there for him... He doesn't need to live like humans .... I won't allow it ....

TYPE: Oh common Alpha don't make this look like you have a problem with your son living a life like humans, I know you are making this big deal coz you don't want to send your dearest son away from you....

THARN: So what ?? Am I being unreasonable here ... Tell me Luna if you are completely fine with sending your son away from you ...

TYPE: No I am also not okay with it, I want him to stay with us, in front of my eyes so that I can always watch him, after what happened on that ground I am sure there is hardly any hope for his wolf coming out so Yes Alpha I am also not okay with it but I have to do this coz your son wants it....

THARN: Baby please stop this conversation I don't want to fight with you anymore... And mom you also forget everything and don't discuss this with Dadda Mew and Mommy Gulf....

Gulf: Oh so you were planning to hide this from us baby boy..

THARN: without looking at the person understood whose voice is this... He closed his eyes and cursed shit...He turned and looked at the owner of the voice....Hello momma....

Gulf: Stop momma me THARN and explain to me what I have heard just now....

Mew: Baby please go easy on him...

Gulf: Yeah look who is talking, you and your son are the same but I am not gonna let you two make my grandson sad ....

THARN: Did Type call you...

Gulf: No your wife does that...

THARN: BABY...

TYPE: Stop being stubborn here and agree to it na Alpha....

Gulf: Okay so It's decided Type is going to that college...

Mew: Baby you can't make a decision on behalf of THARN....

Gulf: Oops!!! But I already did Husband.... Do you have any problems, Alpha Mew, I mean we can resolve them in our bedroom and I am sure you will start loving my decisions....

Mew: Shia Gulf you are so shameless.... Mew immediately ran outside the room.... Tharn rolled his eyes coz even at this age these two are so lovey-dovey and Momma Gulf still embarrasses dada and makes him shy saying such things....

THARN: Momma stop seducing my dad in front of me... it's not appropriate...

GULF: The wolf having 50 kids is talking about what's appropriate.... Honey, we all know how you make 50 babies so cut the crap.... And as far as Type is concerned he is going to that college and that's final.... Let the boy live his life ....

THARN: Looked at TYPE and said but my people will always keep an eye on him...

TYPE: Said in a sarcastic tone ...Alpha, I am surprised that you will send someone with Type.... Gulf and Type did high five coz there is no place where THARN's people are not watching Type.....I hope that your possessive ass lets your boy poop alone else the way you are always concerned for the boy I don't think that he will be allowed to go to the washroom alone...