2.Loving Alpha

Flashback... When Type was in Luna TYPE's womb...

THARN: TYPE why are you doing this to me... Alpha is holding Luna's pregnant tummy while laying on the bed with him...

TY: THARN stop it now... I told you that this will be our last child... I won't give birth to anymore... I am done with getting pregnant... Do you even know how much people make fun of me... My friends ask me to walk slowly even when I am not pregnant coz they are confused about when I am pregnant and when I am not... And last spring even my mom stopped me from eating my favorite fruit she told me it's not good for the pups...

TH: So what baby, you should not eat things that are not good for our pups...

TY: Asshole, I was not even pregnant at that time... But you make me pregnant every year that people around me even forget when I am pregnant and when not and how they should behave around me when I am not pregnant...So I am telling you clearly, your sweet talks won't help you anymore... This is last means last...and if you ever try to make more babies I swear Alpha I will cut your thing....

TH: with pouty lips, But I love when you are round, moody, and horny, I love your big boobs and this big belly baby...it all makes me crazy...I want you to be like this all the time my beautiful omega...

TY: Smiled and said I also want a lot of things my perverted Alpha but we can't get everything right...

TH: What do you want my omega... tell me, I am ready to do anything in exchange for you being pregnant all the time....

TY: Okay let's see if my perverted Alpha can give me this...

TH: Try me beautiful, This Alpha can do anything for you...

TY: Gave a cunning smile and said... Umm Alpha whenever in the morning meeting you ask the other Alphas and Omegas to report their work to you, I find you sexy, I love that authoritative voice of yours, not only me but I can see the lust in other omega's eyes too, how they want you to claim them then and there only... I swear Alpha, I wanted you to do me in front of all, to show who you belong to... I wanted to make all the Omega jealous showing what they can never have and wanted to make all the Alpha crazy that how lucky the strongest Alpha is that he got me...

TH: gulped and growled....baby how can you say something like this.... I don't know what to say ....see my dick is saluting just by imagining that but at the same time, Noah is dying to come out and kill everyone who saw you naked in my imagination.... THARN pouted again and turned to the other side away from TYPE....

TY: Aww my possessive perverted Alpha... So do we have a deal now??

TH: Looked at TYPE ... Okay this will be our last pup... He touched TYPE's tummy and said pup your dada will love you the most... You are my most precious sperm who get the chance to ovulate ....

TY: slapped THARN stop talking nonsense Alpha, why do you only love this pup, why not to our other 50 pups ...

THARN: Baby, I love them too but this one always be my precious one... THARN kissed TYPE's tummy... My precious pup ...

TYPE: Rolled his eyes... Aahh crazy Alpha...

After two months..

What THARN said 2 months before was not wrong, he actually started loving that pup like crazy, even before the birth the Alpha was taking extra care of his Luna and this craziness crossed his limit when he first saw his most precious pup...

TH: This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen Luna... Aww, he is so cute... THARN took the baby from the doctor and sat on the hospital couch, he is holding the baby as if he is holding the most fragile thing in the world...Everyone was shocked to see that coz they all remembered how THARN used to behave with the other 50 pups...... He used to hold the pups with their leg upside down in excitement coz of which Mew and TYPE used to scold him every time saying though they are not fragile like a human child but still they are small not to do that....but the crazy Alpha never listened, he just used to get over-excited, and like a crazy animal, he used to hold the kids through their legs... Everyone from the THARN's old pack was like this... I guess that's why TYPE's pack people called them wild animals....