Bio and Backstory

Name: Y/N Sakai

Age: 18

Nationality: English and Japanese

Race: Human

Hair Colour: H/C

Eye Colour: E/C

Looks: your own looks

Mother's Name: M/N L/N - M/N Sakai

Father's Name: Takamatsu Sakai

Weapons

Katana and Santo:

Outfit:

Mask:

Backstory

Backstory

Y/N was born on April 13th 1998 in Tsushima Island, his mother was American and his father was Japanese, Y/N had his mother's looks and his father's eye colour.

The name Sakai was respected and legendary throughout Japan and Tsushima Island, Y/N learned about his ancestors as he grew older and one ancestor got his most attention, Jin Sakai.

Jin was once a Samurai who later on became the most legendary warrior to ever exist and put fear into the Mongol invaders that invaded Tsushima in 1274.

He became The Ghost and abandoned the Samurai code which his uncle Lord Shimura wasn't too happy about.

Y/N learned more about The Ghost as he came to find out that his father kept the armour of The Ghost he once wore to protect Tsushima and that's how he met M/N L/N, now M/N Sakai, Y/N's mother who was a Journalist.

Y/N's father: Takamatsu is the Emperor of Tsushima after he retired of being The Ghost.

* * *

Y/N has been to many countries throughout his life, even going to America to meet M/N's family. Learning there is Aliens living among Humans, most notably the one called Superman who came from an Alien planet Krypton which exploded, Y/N also learned about the Heroes that roamed Earth that very same day.

Unfortunately, tragedy struck when Y/N was 14 years old, while him and his mother were out, Takamatsu was killed in his home, he died with a blade being impaled into his chest.

During that time, Superman's wife, Lois Lane and unborn child was killed by his own hand which he thought he'd seen his worse enemy Doomsday due to fear toxin given by the Joker.

As she died, Metropolis was blown up by a nuclear bomb, this drove the Man of Steel to kill the Joker right in front of Batman.

A civil war between Heroes soon broke out afterwards, Superman formed the Regime, revealed Batman's secret identity to the entire world and forced many Governments to shut down military bases. Superman along with Wonder Woman even went too far to destroy military vehicles of warfare to set an example.

Batman formed the Insurgency with the Bat family and one of them ended up betraying him and joining the Regime instead.

Months would pass by

Superman offered Takamatsu to join him, since Takamatsu was the Emperor and he also kills criminals who are guilty.

Takamatsu refused Superman's offer, knowing very well what he has been doing, and had already spoken with Batman about it already. Superman threatened Takamatsu that he was making a big mistake speaking to Batman before Takamatsu drew his Katana's blade right at Superman's throat, the Katana, Jin Sakai carried.

"this blade was reforged by the Kami Gods, it can cut through anything, that includes you, if you threaten me, my family or Tsushima again, I will hunt you down" was the words Takamatsu said towards the Man of Steel, he left without saying a word that day, leaving Takamatsu alone... For a few weeks.

The Regime was responsible for Takamatsu's death, a new Emperor had to be put into place which Takamatsu's brother took the mantle of Emperor of Tsushima.

As much as he wanted to take revenge on the Regime for the death of Takamatsu, they had to prepare and with the Insurgency's help, the Regime would never come back to Tsushima again.

But a few years go by, when Brainiac invaded, Batman needed Superman's help along with the few loyal members of the Regime, to his surprise, another Kryptonian was there to get Superman out, her name is Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl but she soon learned the monster Superman was, and why Humans were scared of him nowadays.

But in the end... Brainiac was defeated, and Superman took this as an opportunity to take over the world with an iron fist.

He defeated Batman and his allies with Wonder Woman's help and also captured Supergirl who was now imprisoned in the very same cell Superman was imprisoned in.

With Brainiac's tech, Superman empowered himself and began brainwashing other Heroes and Villains who defied him and the Regime, most notably being Batman and his allies.

Wonder Woman and Black Adam suggested that Tsushima would be next to attack and take over now they had Brainiac's tech to take over the island.

So... Wonder Woman sent a small batch of Regime loyalists to scout the island, but unfortunately for them... Something awaited them in the shadows.

Rumours of a legendary warrior was roaming Tsushima and taking justice against those who threatened Tsushima's people, this legendary warrior, was The Ghost of Tsushima.

The Ghost is none other than Y/N Sakai, son to Takamatsu Sakai, ancestor of Jin Sakai, the original Ghost of Tsushima.

And he was destined to take down the Regime.

For good...

* * *

Love Interest: Supergirl aka Kara Zor-El