Taking The Fight To Them

The breeze hits Y/N's face as he rides on his horse Kage, hearing the trotting of Kage as he sprints as fast he can.

Castle Shimura was now in sight... He could see it on the mountain side, still intact after all these years.

"Castle Shimura... My Uncle's castle. Father would take me down to see my Uncle here, and let me explore the castle while my Father and Uncle would talk" Y/N said to himself, remembering the memories he spent at his Uncle's castle, and that's where he met his best friend.

The gates were closed as Y/N approached with his horse after having a flashback of memories, as the guard at the gate stood on the balcony above the gate.

"halt!" the guard shouted, "state your business".

"I am Y/N Sakai, I wish to speak with Lord Shimura, my Uncle, I have to report important business, regarding the Regime" Y/N replied, leaving the guard a little shocked.

"oh, I'm sorry Lord Sakai, I couldn't tell if it was you wearing the Ghost mask... Wait? Did you say Regime? I'll get the gate open" the guard hurried down and shouted in Japanese to some other guards to open the gate.

With the gate open, the guards took the privlage to bow towards Y/N as he is a Lord to them also.

His horse trots on in and comes to a stop when near the steps up to temple tower where Y/N's Uncle stays in.

"Uncle should be in his quarters, praying maybe, or conducting business" Y/N narrated in his head, climbing up the steps and opening the double doors as a few Samurai guards stationed in the temple tower took a second to bow towards him in respect not only for Lord Sakai, but for the Ghost as well, who doesn't need honor to fight.

He takes the ladders and the samurai stationed on the floors in the tower, guarding the place bow to show respect to the Sakai name and the Ghost.

One more set of ladders was up in his Uncle's quarters, climbing up to the top to see his Uncle meditating.

"Y/N, I was wondering when you would visit" Shimura stops meditating and stands up on his feet, to greet his nephew.

"it's good to see you Uncle" Y/N replied, bowing afterwards.

"you too Y/N" Shimura smiles and bows afterwards.

"I've come with urgent news... Bad news actually" Y/N looked troubled, removing his Ghost mask to show the lower half of his face.

"I could tell by the way you look troubled... What seems to be the issue?"

"I was riding for Omi Village, scouting the path for bandits... Until I ran into a beached, hi-tech boat. It... Possessed the symbol of the Regime" Y/N replied, his Uncle looked at him with slight shock.

"Regime? Here? Are you sure it was their boat? The defences would tear them apart if they dared to invade Tsushima again"

"I am... It was merely a scout group, 4 soldiers, I killed them and kept their leader alive for interrogation before killing him off, they managed to slip past the defences and from this... It seems they want to invade Tsushima again" Y/N explained more in depth, Shimura looked away for a second in disbelief, never had he thought the day Tsushima was planning to be attacked again.

"then we must prepere, if Superman wants a fight? He'll get one, we will defend Tsushima till our last breath with honor" Shimura says with a stern voice, his ancestor's heritage was shown by the tone of his voice.

"the Ghost will strike fear into the hearts of the invaders, with you joined with Clan Shimura and the remaining Shogun reinforcements, they will not stand a chance against us again" he continued before turning round and walked over to his sheathed Katana and his armour.