Prologue

The wind blew ever so softly as the cherry blossom tree swayed gently as pettles that fell from the tree, settle down on the ground.

Underneath the tree was a cemetery of dead family that were the Sakai's who were once a clan back during the old Japanese Mythology Era.

There stood an 18 year old boy, on his knees, his eyes closed as his head stayed low.

His Katana inside the scabbard was placed in front of him, he thought of his family.

He opened his eyes and looked towards the grave of his father... And now, his mother who recently passed away.

He began to reflect on peace for the dead.. By thinking of a poem.

"wind blows ever so calmly"

"souls laid to rest"

"reaching for the tree of life"

He opens his eyes again, before speaking to the grave of dead father.

"father, I pray that you can hear me. I want you to know that... I'm sorry, *sigh* with what happened that day you were murdered... My dreams... Were shattered, I couldn't continue what you and I started. But... Knowing the Regime was responsible for your death, Uncle Shimura started training me to become what he is and what you were on the battlefield, a Samurai. But... He had something to tell me, a secret you kept for a long time. The armour in the basement... The very same basement you didn't want me to enter... I now know why you wouldn't let me. The armour, Shimura told me it was a gift from you to me. I've now embraced who I am now... Who I was always destined to be... The Ghost of Tsushima, now knowing you used to be the Ghost of Tsushima before meeting mother and then becoming Emperor of Tsushima years later... I... I won't. Fail you. I will avenge your death and those who fell at the hands of the Regime. If they are to invade our land again... I will be there to fight them, for the Sakai name... For you... For mother" he finishes speaking and puts on the Legendary Ghost mask of Tsushima.

His eyes open once more, stands up and bows to the grave of his mother and father, before walking off and bowing once more to the grave of the first Ghost of Tsushima

His eyes open once more, stands up and bows to the grave of his mother and father, before walking off and bowing once more to the grave of the first Ghost of Tsushima... Jin Sakai.

He walks out to the front of the house finding his black horse named Kage (means darkness in Japanese), and climbs onto the saddle.

"ok, Kage... Let's go" the horse starts trotting away from the house with him on the saddle before running down the pathway...

* * *

(Somewhere on the beaches of Tsushima near Omi)

A ship stops near the coastline of the beach, and out steps people carrying guns, two of them were joking at the myth of Tsushima.

"he's just a myth, a legend in fact. He doesn't exist anymore, The Ghost died years ago, way before the Regime was formed"

"even if he was real, we'd literally kill him immediately, we have guns... What does he have? A silly Katana?"