Fear, Myth, Hope

Location: Regime Main HQ.

Within the main headquarters of the Regime, there stands a man in silver and purple armour with a blackish cape, his purple eyes stands and looks out the window with his hands behind his back, looking a little frustrated, this was Earth's ruler... Superman.

Who stands behind him are Nightwing and Wonder Woman, who weren't happy at all... Not since the scout team hasn't reported back in a while.

"I don't get it... They got past the defenses, but haven't reported back yet?" Superman grows frustrated, and confused... The scout's leader reported they got past the defenses very easily but since then...

They haven't reported back...

"maybe the comms range is faulty" Nightwing had thought what might have happened, they needed to find out why the scout team hadn't reported back yet.

"all comms are running smoothly as of late, there's nothing wrong with them" Wonder Woman replied.

"I'm having Victor (Cyborg) check the comms right now" the Man of Steel turns round to face his the two standing in the room, "but as of right now... I fear something might have happened to the scout team" Superman looks like he cares but deep down... Its just another minor loss, nothing too big.

"Kal... We need to send a rescue team, besides, if the scout team made it through the defenses, maybe--"

"no Diana... It's too risky" Superman interrupts Wonder Woman before she could finish speaking, she takes a step closer on the other half.

"but with Brainiac's tech, Tsushima and their Emperor don't stand a chance" she made a fair point, besides the fact Tsushima is heavily guarded and protected... Even if they could slip an army past the defences, the Shogun along with Shimura's army can outnumber them all since it's their island, their weaponry and swords were also reforged to fight powerful beings like Superman himself, and also beings like Wonder Woman and Black Adam.

Superman feared one particular person... The name...

Sakai.

He knows Takamatsu had a son... He met Takamatsu's son before when the boy was only 11 years old.

And he feared that the boy is now the wielder of one particular sword.

The Katana of Clan Sakai's Jito, the Sakai Blade, reforged by the Kami Gods thousands of years ago in Japanese Mythology.

"I understand Diana but it's too risky... Not with..." He stops speaking to think what he was going to say.

"you're worried if Tsushima's armies might attack our lands?" Wonder Woman says, thinking that was what Kal El was going to say...

"no, I'm not worried about that. It's how heavily fortified the island is... Japan is under Regime control but Tsushima isn't... Batman gave them weapons to fight us back and drive us off the island and I know they'll never leave the island... We need something powerful, something that can give all of us the edge, their weaponry easily punched through our army before, even with Brainiac's tech, they can still do lots of damage" The Tryannt replies, hiding the fact he knew the Sakai Katana is in the hands of someone, and he had his guesses on Takamatsu's son... Y/N Sakai.

"Nightwing... Leave us" Diana orders, Damian walks out the room as she walks up closer to Kal who was once again, looking out the window, watching prisoners being escorted and hit by the end of Regime Soldier's guns.

"I wanted to talk about the 'boy' earlier on before sending the scout team" Wonder Woman stands beside the Tyrannt of Steel and looks out the window with him.