Why?.

TW: Abuse, bad language, bullying, and yelling.

First book so no hate! I suck at writing, but I'm pretty sure it gets better- anyway enjoy!

~~~

Tommys parents just left the house to go to the bar, it's the only time he gets peace and quiet. But, he had too stream, so after he's done cleaning the house, he hurries upstairs and loads up twitch. Once he's all loaded in he clicks the "go live"  button. "WELCOME BACK TOO THE STREAM!" He yelled out and the chat was spamming with, hi! And, poggg! "So chat I'm not sure what we're doing today, I didn't have any plans, what should we do?" Just as he says that he hears someone join the vc "Hello?" He says and immediately gets a "HEY TOMMYYY" back, he jumps from the loud noise, and then lets out his iconic laugh, it was Wilbur. "Hey wilby-" he immediately slapped his hands over his mouth "Did you just call me wilby?" Wilbur asked holding back laughs "NO!" I said obviously embarrassed "I'm pretty sure you did, chat! Clip that!" Wilbur said finally letting out his laugh, I laughed with him.

It's been around 2 hours since I started streaming, I decided it would be best to end stream, I said my goodbyes and ended the live. "Sooo Watcha doinnnn" Wilbur asked, just as I was about to answer I heard a couple people join the vc, it was dream, Sapnap, George, techno, and tubbo. "Oh, hey guys!" I said, everyone said hi and started talking, I wasn't paying attention to anything besides the people talking, and I didn't realize that my parents were home. I heard someone coming upstairs so I immediately said I would be right back and I muted and turned off my camera. A couple seconds my father came in my room and started shouting out me, he reeked of alcohol and beer "YOU BRAT! YOUR SO F**CKING STUPID!" I started backing up to my wall.

TW: ABUSE AHEAD

He came up to me and punched me right in the stomach, I cried out in pain as he through an empty bottle at me, I got multiple cuts from the glass, and I'm sure there was pieces of glass in my skin. He was screaming in my face while I was crying, he beat me for a couple more minutes before he got bored and left.

TW OVER

I got up still crying, I remembered I was still on a call. Shit. I ran up to my computer and unmuted and said I had to go, I immediately left the call and shut down my computer. I grabbed a big hoodie out of my closet and put shorts on, I didn't even mind cleaning my wounds. I felt my phone vibrate so I checked it and it was Sapnap (Weird right?) I sighed and answered the call. "Hey dude, are you okay? You left the call and I Uhm, just wanted to make sure" he said, he sounded a little embarrassed, which I laughed a little at "yeah.. I'm fine, my dog just almost got out" I said, lie. "Okay, good to know, just making sure." He said, he sounded so genuine, it was nice. "Thanks bro." With that he hang up. And Tommy sat there alone. Again.

Too my surprise no one else besides Sapnap called me last night, besides that, today was the day I dreaded most. Monday. My bus ride there was peaceful, but I knew as soon as I got to school, it would be hell. Once I got to school I went straight to my locker, I groaned as I realized we had history first. It's not like I'm bad at it, I just don't wanna do it at 8:30 in the morning. I headed to class and was immediately greeted by Mrs. Wood. I hated her. I went straight to me seat and sat down, now I know it was only like 40 minutes, but it felt like hours, finally I got out of history and went to my locker again. I knew today would be a LONG day.

Time skip to last period because my ass is lazy

It was last period, and it was math. I didn't mind math, considering im pretty good at it, it's just the people I have in my class. There's James, and Ethan. There the worst people EVER. After math class I tried to leave before James and Ethan but it didn't work. I was pulled by my back pack to the back of the school, I was immediately greeted with a punch in the face then kick in the stomach. "Your a bitch Tommy, you know that right?" I just sat there and didn't answer, he punched me in the stomach, harder this time. "I asked you a DAMN question." I let out a small cry before saying "yeah I know.." In a low voice.

Around 30 minutes have passed and they finally left, I walked home holding my stomach in pain. I walked inside praying that my parents weren't home. They were home. My breath hitched as I got a slap to my face and then I got told I was grounded and I was sent to my room. I slammed my door and sat down on the floor, I don't understand what I did wrong..

why?.

OKAY I HATE THIS BUT WHATVER- amywaysss did you guys like this?

Also do y'all want a part two?

Go drink some water and eat! I love you all!

-Kai <3