More sapinnit <3

Here you go <3

Btw this was requested, no prompt or anything, and this will be lazy because I just read the saddest DNF book ever. Still crying 😭✋

Oh and btw Tom and sap are brothers in this one :)

TW: f slur, swearing, body shaming

~~
Tommys POV:

Nick always told me to ignore the haters. Which I try, but lately they've been getting to me, I'm currently streaming, and me and Nick are in a discord call, but people have been a lot more rude lately and I have no clue why.

Noonelikesyoutommy donated 1$
-Noone likes you fag

I sat and stared at that Dono for a second.

No ignore the haters.

"Yo wtf? Don't call Tommy that asshole."

At least Nick cares, he really is a good brother, but he sounded really worried, I knew this would end up with something later.

"Yeah asshole!" I respond as my normal jumpy self.

Noonelikesyoutommy donated 1$
- go eat something, you look like a stick

"HEY! DONT FUCKIN SAY THAT!"

Nick was yelling at them, and I just sat there. Taking in what they said. Am I really that bad? I mean I try eating, I really do, I don't get it. Why am I not perfect? Why can't I be a normal weight?

"Tommy are you there bud?"

"yea I'm here"

I sound awful now, I turn off my camera and just walk around the SMP, I completely stopped talking, until I heard another dono come through.

Noonelikesyoutommy donated 1$
- sapnap hates you

woah.

just wow.

"Hey guys i think im gonna end stream, I'll cya tomorrow!" And with that, I close twitch. I sit and stare at my wall for a second, until I hear heavy footsteps coming towards my room, and they someone entered.

"Tommy.." it was Nick.

"Don't listen to them"

"Yes Nick I know, I try, it's so hard, why do I not have a perfect body? Why am I so skinny?"

I look up and Nick, and see he has an worried/shocked facial expression. I comes over to my chair and picks me up, I put my head in his shoulder and start to cry.

(NOT SHIPPING!)

He took me downstairs and placed me on the couch, before sitting down as well, he was rubbing my back while he turned on the tv.

"What do you wanna watch buddy?"

"up?." I say, tho it sounds more like a question.

"Of course bub"

He turns on up and I'm half laying on his chest, and watch the movie, soon enough, I forget all about what just happened, and appreciate the fact I was the best brother in the world.

LOVE YOU GUYSSS! MIGHT POST AGAIN TONIGHT! ❤️❤️

Go eat and drink something <3

Love you!

-kai<3xx