Skirts 💀

Y'all like the picture? 😏😏, adding notes at like beginning now :] (yes that's me in the photo)

Promt: Phil takes the kids out shopping and Tommy finds this cute skirt he likes, he's embarrassed to tell his family, but he ends up walking out of the store, with the skirt on.

Tommys POV:

Dad told us we were going shopping, which I wasn't very happy about, you see, I always hated shopping with my brothers, because they would always end up getting stuff, and I don't. It's almost as if I don't even exist. Sometimes dad will end up loosing me, and doesn't even notice until like 30 minutes later. The car ride to the mall was boring, we had to listen to technos shit music as well.

Once we got there, everyone got out of the car and headed inside, i followed behind them and entered the mall. I was looking around at stores until one caught my eye, it looked very
Feminine, which I liked, so I looked around, and noticed dad, Techno and Will were nowhere to be seen, so I walked in the store and gave the cashier and odd smile. There were a lot of skirts I liked, and there was this pretty plaid one that matched my shirt pretty well, I picked that one up and asked the lady at the front desk if I could try it on, which she responded with a simple yes. The changing rooms were weird, and oddly cold, but whatever. I slid the skirt on and looked in the mirror, I loved it. The way it hugged my waist, and flowed down by my thighs (Not sexualizing) I decided I would wear this. In front of my family. I walked out of the changing room, skirt still on, and went up to the cashier, she was really nice, i payed for the skirt and left the shop. Now was the worst part, showing my family.

I ended up finding them in the food court, they probably didn't notice I was gone, whatever. I slowly approached there table, and got a few weird looks but I just kept walking, once I came into clear view of my family, I seem there eyes widen. All my confidence was gone. I froze. I started to panic. God I look stupid. Ugly. Gross. I ran away from the food court and into a bathroom, I heard foot steps following me, but I didn't stop, I ran into a stall and locked it. I heard a soft knock, then a "Toms?.." I responded with a "I'm sorry." I was so nervous, what if he hates me now? "Can you unlock the door for me?" I heard Wilbur ask, I slowly opened it and was immediately engulfed in a warm hug, it was Wilbur. I held onto him like my life depended on it. I felt more arms wrap around me, and melted into them. "We love your skirt Toms.." I heard dad say, I let out a small thank you, then almost right after, techno said "it looks great on you." I was taken aback at first, then just hugged them tighter. "I fully agree with techno." Wilbur said after. "I love you guys" I said, and you could hear I meant it in my voice.

"We love you too."

Anywho, it's almost 11PM and I'm tired, but who needs sleep 💀

I love you guys! Thank you for 100 reads! <3

Go eat and drink something.

-Kai<3