Cuddles

This is a fluff story! I'm sorry- it's 1AM and I was just reading some Tommy angst so I need some fluff- and yes it starts with angst.

Tommy: 17
Techno: 24
Wilbur: 22
Phil:38
————————

I didn't know what to do. The blade on my desk was calling my name. Phil is at work, Wilbur is at a concert, and techno was out with friends. He could just do it right now. It was so tempting.

Do it.
No one will miss you.
Fat.
Worthless.
Die.
Cut.

The voices were telling me to do it. But, I couldn't. It would hurt them to much. I lay back on my bed and started sobbing, I must not of heard the front door open, because before I could do anything I heard someone knock at my door. "Toms? Are you in there?" Fuck. Techno. "Yeah! But don't c-come in!.." fuck. That sounded so bad. I immediately got up and grabbed the blade "Tommy? Are you okay?" He tried to open the door but it was locked. I had the blade in my hand. Do it. Go. "Tommy you better open this door!" I heard techno say, he sounded a lot more angry then before. "U-uhh.. just a s-sec!" I mentally cursed at my self for stuttering, I hid the blade and walked over to my door, unlocking it and letting techno walk in "Tommy. What were you doing." He said in a stern voice, and to be honest, it scared me. "I w-was.." shit. What do I say? "You were what Tommy?" Techno said, slowly getting closer too me "I was putting a sweater on! It's cold in here!" I said trying to sound believable. It didn't. "Tommy, it's sweating hot in here" fuck. "What? I'm freezing!" Techno looked around my room, like he was looking for something. Then it hit me. He knows. Fuck. How does he know? "T-techno?.. what are you looking for?." I said, nervousness clear in my voice "The blade Tommy. Where is it." Techno said making direct eye contact with me "Haha.. what?.. blade?" Techno sighed and hugged me, at first I jumped then melted into the hug. "Tommy.. where is it?.." techno asked in a more calm voice "in the drawer.." I pointed over to the drawer next to my bed. Techno walked over and took is from the drawer and shoved it in his pocket "Tommy can you lay down for a minute while I put this away?" Techno asked in a really calm voice, I nodded my head and layed down immediately covering up. Once techno came back he laid down next to me and I didn't hesitate to cuddle into his chest. "Now Tommy.. I have a couple questions.." my breath hitched, what were the questions gonna be? Oh god. "o-okay.." I said just below a whisper "How long have you been feeling like this?." Technos voice sounded a lot calmer then normal, it made me tired. "around, a month ago or so.." technos eyes widened at the younger, then let out a long sigh "Why didn't you tell anyone?" Techno said snuggling closer to me "because I didn't want anyone too worry.." I said a little cough following after "Okay, you are so brave for answering these, you know that right toms?" I smiled slightly but that dropped as soon as the next words fell out of his mouth.

"Last question, can I see your arms?"

Surprise surprise, I got my hair cut- anywaysss, I love you guysss, do y'all want a part 2? I can do one lol

Your perfect the way you are!

-Kai<3