Gaming Date ❤️ (one-shot)

||Bleeding Love||

A/n; READ NOW😠 pls ☺️TY FOR 100 READS!I know I said this might be discounted, but I do have a one shot! This is also posted in my Tokyo revenges one shots! Hope you enjoy and ty!!! Love you guys a lot Ps; 😘go check out my other story bc why not ...

TY FOR 100 READS!
I know I said this might be discounted, but I do have a one shot! This is also posted in my Tokyo revenges one shots! Hope you enjoy and ty!!! Love you guys a lot
Ps; 😘go check out my other story bc why not there's more baji content plus more

————-
Also featured on: ||Mine, and Mine alone||

3...2...1...GO!

(For context: Y/n- playing with Mario; Baji- playing with link; aka red man and green elf)

'I'm soooooo closeeeee! Come on Y/n juts a little more!' Y/n's cart swiftly passed Baji's. On the screen, Y/n was closer to the finish as Baji was far behind.

 On the screen, Y/n was closer to the finish as Baji was far behind

Baji had lost and was now behind the h/c haired female

"OH COME ON THATS NOT FAIR!" Baji shouted, you could practically see smoke coming from his ears while he shut his eyes in a blind rage.
Baji threw his controller to the floor as you jumped up to celebrate. You had been playing Mario Cart and you had won...again.
"HAHAH! YES I WON!" You cheered, in the finals race, you had dashed past the boy in game and beat him. "I might not be able to ride a real motorcycle, but I can kick your ass on here." You smirked, he was about to speak when you stuck out your tongue at him. You continued to talk ignoring his comments, "How about one more round..winner takes all! I'm giving pity this time Kei!"
"Alright deal, I'm definitely gonna beat you this time." Baji hated losing to you. Especially when you rubbed it in his face.
——
(Y/n- still Mario; Baji- Dragon bitch...I front his name Charzard? No that's a Pokémon. Feminine urge to say Russell. EHM back to the story)

Y/n was now in first like every other round while Baji slowly tailed behind her. Except this time he had a new trick up his sleeve.

Baji knoked the control out of her hand and pinniped her to the floor where they were sitting. "HEY THIS IS CHEATING!!" You shouted. Baji went closer to her ear and whispered so only you could here

"I don't think you'll win after all~"
You could feel his breath next to skin, his face inching closer to yours. Every beafiul detail on his faces was now up close for you to admire. He leaned closer to your lips like it was his prize...

Closer

And closer

Until

He quickly unhanded you and both looked up at screen with anticipation. 'Did...HE JUST RUIN THE MOMENT!?' This made you quite anyone that Baji had only done that for his advantage in the game. That just means you'd have to get him back later. Baji had hopped he had taken enough time to stall, while y/n prayed she could still make it in first...

 Baji had hopped he had taken enough time to stall, while y/n prayed she could still make it in first

Baji had finally won a game...Y/n was in 5th

"HEY BUT YOU CHEATED!"

"Even if I was cheating you seemed to enjoy it." He smirked. You lashed out at him and threw a soft pillow in his face.

"OI GET BACK HERE"

You spent the rest of your time together chasing each other around the house until your legs were worn out. You finally fell asleep from exhaustion on his chest.

——-
Omg that sounds so less wholesome but roll with it
I ALSO STARTED BSD (Bongou stray dogs) AND I FINISHED IT IT WAS SOO GOOD SMSKDMD