A New Day, A New Animal- oneshot

||Bleeding love||

Request from @226736544s

3rd person POV:

"That tasted great!" You exclaimed walking down the street putting your arms behind your head.

Baji was walking right beside you holding extra snacks that you've just bought from the convenient store. It was a nice warm summer day and they were barely any people on the streets, the trees slowly swayed in the wind. You and Baji walked closely together along the calm cobblestone.

"I don't understand why we need to eat again if we already went for Ramen." he rolled his eyes at you but you didn't care all. The only thing that matters is that you were happy and that you were with the one you loved. You guys kept walking until you found a nearby park to relax in, so you could eat the little sweet treat you bought. Before you could sit down you heard a faint meow that sounded very close by.

"Hey Baji what was that?" you asked.

"I don't know" the black haired boy responded. You decided to follow the sound until you ended up upon a small cat, hidden away between leaves and thorns of a small bush.

"BAJI BAJI look!" You pointed towards the small beige cat with blue eyes staring up at the both of you.

"Oh it's just a cat." Baji than approached you two and kneeled down to see your gleaming eyes looking at the cute cat. The furry animal was now curling it self up in your palm.

'How cute'

" Baji, can I please keep him please please please!" You shook him back-and-forth just like a little child in a candy store.

Of course he wanted to see you happy he wasn't sure if you were able to take care of the small feline by yourself.

" Ok, you can keep the cat. BUT you have to promise me that you'll take care of it, of course I'll help you." He sighed, he knew eventually you would want a small pet and there was no preventing it now.

"Yay!!! Thank you!" You hugged him so tight that you both fell on the ground. You were on top of each other in a small embrace. Baji finally got up and helped you to stand back on your feet

"Well what are we waiting for? Lets take this little kitty home."