His Girlfriend-oneshot

]|I{•------» 【Bleeding Love】 «------•}I|[

New cover❤️ I also organized all my stories 😤

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

New cover❤️ I also organized all my stories 😤

Anyways on to the story!

3rd person POV:

Baji decided that it would be a good day for you both to get some fresh air and...for you to meet his freinds. Yes, in Baji's mind it made sense to bring you to a gang meeting. He didn't recall telling anyone that you were his girlfriend, but mentioning you and your hobbies to the other Toman executives. You were exited, ecstatic, and most of all energetic to say the least. You wanted to see what Baji's freinds were like! It would be a fun experience...or so you thought.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Short Time Skip▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Yay we're here!" You skipped by the entrance so see so many males standing by a shrine. Some on bikes, some staring at you, and others smoking cigarettes.

" Oi! Baji we were waiting for you- hey who is she?" A tall blonde main pointed to you and you clung a little closer to Baji's arm.

'WHY IS HE SO FRACKING TALL HOW OLD IS THAT DUDE!?'

"Calm down, she's my girlfriend. I wanted her to meet you guys, so I decide to bring her." Draken than started to introduce himself to you and pointed out other Toman members. You familiarized yourself with some faces in the large crowd, before Draken started to speak again.

"Emma, Hina! This is Baji's girlfriend, make sure she feels welcome ok?" Draken asked. The two girls nodded their heads and pulled you away from Baji to the side of the shrine.

"Hello! I'm Emma Sano, and that is Hina Tachibana." Emma flung a arm around you while all the members started to bow. The meeting had started.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Time Skip▄▀▄▀▄▀

You and the two other girls were laughing and skipping around. Emma played quiet music on her phone while you and Hina danced around while telling jokes. You three continued these acts until the meeting was over, and other embers started to leave.

"Emma-San who is this! She's new? She looks pretty! Is she your freind?" Another blonde boy started to ramble on and on wiht questions until Emma finally got him to calm down. By that time, more Toman executive's were swarming around you and asking questions.

"No way that's Baji's girlfriend!"

"Are you sure she's just not blind? I mean-"

"YOU WOILD BE BETTER WITH ME!"

"Everyone! Stop crowding her!"

Mitsuya, Draken, Mikey, Emma, Hina, and few others...right? It was so hard keeping track of all the names and so quickly. You didn't care, you liked being around them, they made you happy.

Soon enough Baji pulled you away from his group of freinds and put an arm around you. "OI! You're creeping her out. We're gonna leave anyways, see you guys later." You waved to the group and soon after left with Baji, he walked you back to your home but before he could leave you pulled him close and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for introducing me, I'll make sure I get to spend more time with you next time."

A/n
SCREAMING CRYING this isn't my best work 😭😭😭😭

||Bleeding Love|| Baji x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें