Panic Attack Confort-oneshot

]|I{•------» 【Bleeding Love】 «------•}I|[

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A/n: So at night some times I get panic attacks and it's hard to not have anyone to help you. So if you do suffer from panic attacks, I'm sorry! I'll try to make it better with my stories :)

I'm alway here to talk <3

Anyway on with the story
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was a cold dark night, and you were sitting on your bed curled up in a tight ball. You breathing was heavy, you legs shaking, and your mind was racing. It  was absolutely the worst feeling to have, you can't stop anything non the less control how you feel. Something about the atmosphere just made you panic. You didn't even know! Everything was fine a few minutes ago until, you were about to sleep, than everything took a turn for the worse. You didn't know what call or who to contact. Only one person came came to mind.

You quickly picked up your phone and slowly pressed the numbers to dial their phone number;

" Hey y/n are you okay, your voice is all shaky."

"Ok calm down, I'll be there soon okay? Hold on a little longer until than."

Baji quickly hung up the phone, swung on his jacket, and rushed out side to his motor cycle. He knew these things would happen  and he wanted to confront you. If he could make anything better, than that's all he was focused on right now.

No one could absolutely 'make you feel better' but Baji did help better than any other person you knew. He understood how you felt and was there with you. He always made sure you were ok no matter what the circumstance. He loved you wiht all his heart. This meant, he wouldn't let you suffer alone.

▃▃▃▃▃▃

Baji quickly showed up and dashed swiftly to your white door. When he opened it, his face sadden from the sight. He saw you in pain and that hurt him the most. He softly sat down next to you and started to pat your back. He wispered sweet nothings to you and waited for you to calm down slightly.

"It's ok, I'm here now. Breathe in...and out." Baji kept motiong his hands and breathing slowly with you. You clenched you're eyes closed and copied his actions. Slowly, but surely you were stated to calm down. He held you and kept patting your back, until you were soft asleep.

Baji pulled the soft duvet cover over you, and tucked in your peaceful sleeping body. He pecked you on the cheek and whispered in your ear.

"Goodnight my love."

He than exited your room to let you rest from a stressful night you had.

————

I hope enjoyed!