MELODRAMATIC

HEYYY!!!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY, I DROPPED A NEW BOOK! AND I MEAN AN ACTUAL ONE, NOW ITS DIFFERENT COMPARED TO WHAT IM USED TO WRITING BUT ID REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU ALL GAVE IT A TRY

HEYYY!!!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY, I DROPPED A NEW BOOK! AND I MEAN AN ACTUAL ONE, NOW ITS DIFFERENT COMPARED TO WHAT IM USED TO WRITING BUT ID REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU ALL GAVE IT A TRY. ITS A GXG, WLW, SAPPHIC. BUT YEAH BYEEE LOVE YALL!!!

HERE IS SNEAK PEAK

________\\\\\\ Melodramatic //////________

I felt sweat beads form at the top of my forehead as I read the words in big letters.

'Police station' the sign read. There I was standing across the street from it quite literally shaking in my boots.

I gulped and looked down at my feet. Now or never right? It was the only way to move forward.

I huffed and picked my head back up. What would immy do? She'd channel all the confidence she could and get it done.

I looked down at the diary I was holding in my arms. I could do this, I could.

With all the courage I could muster I walked across the street and into the station.

It was pretty empty besides a couple of people sitting in chairs waiting. There was a officer sitting behind the reports desk.

Seattle police station hadn't changed. I walked up the officer, "Hello, I'd like to report a crime".

"Yeah sure go ahead", he spoke without looking up, his voice was filled with sarcasm. He had a pen in his hand ready to write on the notebook in-front of him.

"I was kidnapped."

"When was this and can I get your name."

I took a deep breath and fiddled with the sleeves on my shirt, "yeah about T-ten years ago?...my name is Tulia Brown."

The police officer looked up from the notepad in disbelief.

"As in detective Tulia Brown?", he asked. I nodded and watched how he rose from his chair in a sort of panic, "I- just give me a second...let me grab one of the detectives from the back."

The officer rushed into the back very quickly and came back in lighting speed. "She's right there". With him was two detectives also looking as though they'd seen a ghosts.

"But the reports...Miss.Brown, you're supposed to be dead".

I guess in some twisted way, they had seen a ghost.

I looked up and nodded my head, "I think I have some really valuable information for you guys".

The detectives snapped out their trance and asked me if we could go in the back to further discuss everything in privacy.

After I agreed they led me through the door to the main part of the station. Like I said Seattle Police Department hadn't changed.

My realization was confirmed when I walked past my old desk.

I stopped. It was how exactly how I left it that day for the most part. The only difference was the amount of cards, candles, and balloons that were around it and on my old rolling chair.

A lot of time passed since then. Ten years to be exact and I was as much to blame for it than the people who put me in my situation.

"In here", The lady detective called out. I felt my tears creeping up and looked towards her.

"Okay", I whispered. I walked into the room and in the middle was a metal table, I sat on the other side and placed the diary on my lap.

It was scary being on the other side of the detectives this time. They both sat down across from me.

"What happened Brown?", the guy asked. I looked at his pin. It read 'Charles', doing the same for the lady hers read, 'Rodrigo'.

I placed both my arms on the table and fiddled with my thumbs. Okay, T just say it. I took a deep breath, "The Hérmès- Drèkos case."

Charles and Rodrigo's jaws dropped and I continued, "I was undercover for the past ten years...I saw things, heard things, and did things and because of that I need to know that any information I give to you will not be used against me. ."

By this time they'd recovered and nodded their heads, "It depends on your involvement but i'm sure we can work something out..but that depends on the information you have", Rodrigo crossed her arms and legs leaning back in her chair.

I looked down to my lap and puffed up chest, "Would the personal diary of Luciana Hèrmès and the retelling of what I saw work?".

Charles raised his eyebrow. He was definitely skeptical and I couldn't blame him.

I took a deep breath and placed the book on the table "Ik it sounds like a stretch but this is her diary...in it are dates that go as far back as the first US robbery her organization committed."

I opened the book and flipped to the first page and looked up at the detectives. I wasn't sure if I should've continued or not.

The detectives exchanged looks.

Connected the table in the middle was a voice recorder. Charles reached for it and pulled in a  breath, "ok, let's hear it" he pressed play exhaling.

I scooted up to the table a little more, "sure...ummm," I took my finger and lightly slide it over the page. Her hand writing was always so delicate to me. I was still so terrified I'd smug the ink despite it being written over ten years ago.

"June 3rd, 2020.."