Ariana Grande - The Hot Soccer Mom

⚠️Smut warning

"Wooo! Let's go Axel! Kick the ball! You got this!", I cheered enthusiastically. I put my hand on my hip and analyzed what the opposing team's next move might have been.

While it was 3rd-grade soccer and wasn't about winning but more so 'having fun', I still enjoyed anticipating plays and strategies.

My team was made up of 14 kids, from different backgrounds.

There were two types of parents who'd pay for their kids to take my program. The ones who loved their kids to death but need breaks within the day to gather themselves and the ones who drop off their kids with the intention of relieving themselves of any burdens for two hours.

My program Is solely ran by me along with the help from my older sister's husband, Minute. My sister asked me to allow Minute to help me run the program, in order to keep him out of trouble.

Minute used to be heavily affiliated with drug and arm gangs down in northern LA. They fell in love and he promised to try to get out for her. He did everything he could to get out but nothing worked. That was until my sister paid the gang 30k, in exchange for his freedom. When those two met, I was a freshman in college not taking shit seriously. I drank, had a bunch of sex, and fell behind in my studies. You see, I was on an athletic scholarship, soccer of course, but because I didn't take it seriously it'd been revoked.

I couldn't pay for College alone so, I went to live with my sister. I needed money and one day on a run to the supermarket saw an add for a sports academy. From there I created and worked on my program. At first I did not want Minute to be on with me, but after a sweet investment from my sister I was on board as wells as happy to have him.

When parents do a background check on me, my sister, Tammy who is a very successful lawyer pops up as one of my references. Which is great seeing as though she was well known for her success.

GOAL

"Yeah!! great job Axel!" I yelled. The ball slipped past the 3-foot goalie and went straight in. Shortly after the ref blew his whistle, to let us know the game was over. I adjusted my shorts and tucked my shirt in while walking over to line up behind the team.

"Okay, guys remember we slap hands and say good game" I reminded them. They all nodded, "okay Come on".

We walked down the line in the opposite direction of the other team while giving them all high fives. Finally I was met with the other teams coach where I said, "Good luck with the rest of seasons" and shook hands.

I walked over to my team, who were packing up their things. I clapped, "Okay guys!! good game, good win. It's not about winning or losing, we just so happen to win" I joked. I continued, "I am proud of each and every one of you...so go home, get some rest and come back tomorrow ready for another game".

Minute came over to me and put his hand on my back while adding on, "Tomorrow's game will be a home game against win-field prep at our training facility, note that it is a scrimmage and Demo. We are trying to recruit more players. You guys are amazing and everything, but we are trying to enlist more players that you guys could help coach or players that can help better you guys. Although we are a club and it doesn't count towards our standings it will be good practice, so I expect each and every one of you to be there and try your best as if it was a real game".

I was nodding and agreeing with Minute when my phone buzzed, I pulled it out of my pocket and read my most recent text.

Gabrielle🍑- Tonight?💦

me- Fuck yeah 🥵

Gabrielle was this hot swed with the body of a hottie...I swear I'll never say that again, but you get the gist. I had a reason to be excited for I now had a PA. I smiled and shook my head putting my phone back in my pocket.