The Hot Soccer Mom pt.2

A/n~ Hiiii a lot of y'all's were asking for this, so here it is. Also I want to do this new thing where the best, funniest or craziest comment get featured in the next chapter or imagine. Thank you to idiosyncraticthing  
for letting use this really cool idea❤️‼️
________
And that's how it's done you guys let's go!" I exclaimed to my team of champions as they ran off the field.

Our strive was better, our motivation was better, our agility was better, our players were better and so much more. When I first realized our improvements, it confused me where all of this was coming from. As time went on I realized, it was her.

"Amazing job everyone!!! I brought CUPCAKES!". She wore an oversized soccer jersey that had Axel's number on it, with tank top underneath, a pair of blue jeans and white Balenciaga sandals with socks. Her sunglasses rested on top of her half up half down ponytail.

I was so busy fawning over her, I hadn't realized the opposing coach Dan stood in front of me with his hand out. "Sorry about that, good game see you next year man" I said firmly shaking his hand. He smiled back, "you too....also, I get it". The smile on my face turned into confusion as I wondered what he meant.

"Get what?". He chuckled and held his stomach,"Come on Y/n". By this time I had a straight look on face not sure what he was getting at. He stopped laughing, "Y/n every coach whose played your team whether league or club has noticed a change in your attitude, team, and uh style".

"Okay? And what's the problem. What do you get" I demanded. He sighed, "We've also noticed that you've been distracted a lot during games, after games and before them. At first we didn't look to much into it because it's normal to develop a liking to your players mothers but, when we realized who she was and-".

"And what?", I gritted.

"Y/n... I get it but she's a married woman", he stated as if it wasn't fucking obvious. I mean, it wasn't what he said but the way he said it, with loads of judgment behind his eye and dripping from his voice.

"Look...I'm gonna say this one time and you can report this back to your little observational club or whatever. But, whatever y'all think is going on between me and Axel Grande-Davidson's mother is wrong. I would never fraternize with a married women it's against our morals here at the academy". I was really lying my ass off, don't get me wrong it was against our codes and morals but she was the only person I feel I'd break them for.

Dan nodded his head, "Oh... okay well, Y/n I'm sorry for not only me but the rest of us who kind of just made assumptions-".

"Thank you Dan", I cut him off putting my hands on my hips, "I'm trusting now that everything is cleared up these assumptions will never be revisited again".

Nodding his head Dan walked away and back over to his team. Turning around I rolled my eyes and looked up to be met with Ariana's brown orbs.

My eyes lingered in hers for a second before I turned my attention to the team. We were the only ones left out here as the other teamed waited at the front for their bus and parents on our teams were in the building waiting for their kids as well.

"Okay everyone back in the building and hit the showers one at a time really great game! I'll finishing cleaning up out here".

I watched patiently as they grabbed their belongings and made their way into the building. I bent down to grab the cones on the grass in front of me.