My thoughts on Pit

Oh boy! It's Pit! How can you not like Pit, he's funny and a overall very likeable character! Probably one of the most liked, which is expected for a main character! I went briefly in depth with his character, but I'll do it again since it's fun! Spoilers ahead! 

So, for someone who may not know kid Icarus uprising too well or is looking to get into it. //Though I think everyone knows Pit//

So for the super smash bros fandom who doesn't know anything about the lore of kid icarus, Pit is the last angel from skyworld. All the others were turned to stone by Medusa, the villian for the first half of kid icarus. Working as Palutena's guard to go defeat Medusa because Medusa is a asshole who is bullying humans and also Palutena and her army. 

Pit is a bubbly cheerful boi, he's honest, loyal and kind. A bit overly dependent on Palutena though, as Palutena is the one who provides him with powers, flight and a lot more. So he can't be blamed too much for it. 

Now that everyone is caught up on his personality and backstory, I'll get into his interactions with other characters. //All notable dynamics//

The ways Pit interacts with other characters: 

Palutena. Palutena basically his mother figure. She seems a bit reckless with him at first in the game but later seems to stop using him like a toy after he nearly dies after his wings are burned off. Pit never seemed to hold anything against Palutena, or never vocalized it. //**Ahem Dark Pit existing**//

Viridi. Viridi, somewhat a second villain in the kid Icarus series at first. Pit and Viridi have very different view points, Pit believes while not every human is good not all of them deserve to be whipped out. While Viridi hates humans and kills them. Viridi eventually helps them after the  Aurum decides to exist and when what Hades was doing was revealed. 

 Dark Pit. Dark Pit and Pit honestly have one of the most interesting dynamics between them. When Dark Pit is first created, he helps Pit defeat Pandora. Later Pit confronts Dark Pit again, which is where he challenges Pit, stating he's a reflection of Pit's true self. Pit denies this, as if he tried to lock this part of himself away. Not wanting to see his dark thoughts. Later Pit sacrifices himself to save his clone after the chaos kin tries to take Dark Pit down with it, leaving the two with a brothership/friendly rivals relationship of some sort. 

Hades. The true villain of kid icarus uprising! Pit doesn't like him, Hades likes to toy with Pit and tease him.

So far, that's what I have for how he interacts with different characters, now onto my final thoughts on Pitty Pat here! 

I adore Pit, he's a genuinely nice person, a great character! He's funny. And overall very likeable and we'll written, I still smile at some of the jokes he makes in the game even after playing it for the 1004792910182929101919th time! While some see Pit as annoying or stupid, he's actually quite smart and has so much more than cheerful spikey haired anime boy number 12. Pit is written like a child his age, and I love that so much. Pit is such good main character material, it's a shame kid icarus is so underrated otherwise I could see Pit becoming way more popular. 

Also brief section on the ships.

Pit has a few reasonable ships, I can see him being with Viridi and Phosphora. But then there's others like, Pit x Dark Pit or Pit x Palutena. //The Palutena one I can explain, just not right now//

Well I hope people enjoyed seeing my thoughts on Pit! I'm planning on doing Palutena next.