How the modern Au would function in my thoughts

This is a common au thing but here it is, a somewhat fleshed out modern version of kid Icarus. //Modern Au designs will come when I'm done them all//

Underworld monsters are more like wild animals and cattle, though some are tamed by people to be pets. //Like souflees as an example// same goes for monsters from the forces of nature. 

Now onto character sorted things. 

Pit 

He's the popular kid at school, he's amazing at sports and is decent with math. Though of course he's not the best with reading at handwriting, and usually barely passes any tests to do with it because of Palutena and Dark Pit. 

Most kids go to him to ask for math help and sometimes just for someone to hangout with. 

Quick layout of his family structure: 

Mother: Palutena. 

Brother: Dark Pit. 

He also gets a dog in this Au, specifically the dog from chapter 18 because yes. 

Palutena

She works a office job for most of the day, and usually comes home a bit later. //Around 8:30 to 6:20// as stated in the above section she usually tries to help both Pit's with homework. 

Neither Pit's are related by blood to her, their both adopted. I'll leave it up to other people to choose on whether or not they know. 

She's very strict with rules, you bet she'll yell at you for even slightly cursing when she's around. No matter who you are, she's gonna scold you for it.

Even if she's away from home often, she tries her hardest to spend her free time with her children. 

Viridi 

She's like the rebellious class clown, pretty goofy most of the time and doesn't take her classwork that seriously. She'll pick on certain kids on occasion if she catches them littering, occasionally she'll stay after hours to just pick up trash in the school yard. She spends most class time skipping it in a bathroom on her phone. Even with this she can be a teacher's pet.

Also she had a vsco girl phase, it's over. //For now//

She has a pretty tight friend group, it's pretty hard to catch Viridi without one of her friends around. 

//And I do in fact consider Viridi based on appearance alone to be young enough to be in school, as well: No kid icarus character has a clear age//

Dark Pit 

The emo kid, usually listening to my chemical romance or panic at the disco while drawing edgy cats and wolves in the back of class. He isn't to liked by most, though not on the line of being bullied as Pit's his brother. He's very serious about his work and usually has it done a day or two early.

He hangs out with Viridi and Pit somewhat often, he prefers spending time alone instead of hanging out with his friends. 

He's going through a neverending scene kid phase right now. 

Hades 

Head of the fucking mafia and possibly a cult, even so he's still Hades. 

He owns two frogs and is most likely dating Thanatos //I can explain-//

Thanatos 

He works pretty closely with Hades, but nonetheless he's still Thanatos, but with a worm on string addiction.

Pandora 

Also works for Hades, she's a bit more rational then Thanatos and Hades. //Not to remove credit from the two, their still quiet good with their job// 

Medusa 

Palutena's sister, the two got in the fight so they don't talk much. Though she occasionally stops by to drop off gifts during Christmas for Pit and Dark Pit, though she's still VERY salty about the fight they had.

And twinbellows is her dog. 

Phosphora

More of a older sister to Pit, Viridi, and Dark Pit. She enjoys to tease the three, and isn't to keen with her schoolwork but will do it anyways. Phosphora is usually the first one to stop them from doing something stupid, though sometimes she lets it happen to see just what would happen.

VERY competitive when it comes to any sport.

Arlon 

The teacher at the school Pit, Viridi, Dark Pit and Phosphora go to. He's actually a somewhat patient teacher who doesn't stand any bullying or cursing. His favorite subject to teach is astrology.

After I finish all the character doodles I kinda wanna make a sketch of the school and town since I have a lot of fun ideas for just small things, like a funny little cafe I thought of for the town the characters live in. 

Well I'm excited to show all the finished character art when I'm finally done!