My thoughts on us getting a sequel

Hello yes this is the new topic. So I had a lot of fun discussing the fandom in the my thoughts on Pit x Dark Pit rant part. So here we are, discussing something not really character related. 

Now onto what everyone probably came to this part for! My thoughts on a possible sequel and what I'd like to see! 

Sequel thoughts:

I'd love to see it happen, but I have a lot of worries like: 'what if it's shit' or doesn't live up to uprising or kid Icarus on the nes //I think that's where it started//. Because with the nes one, we got fun gameplay. While not much story or character lines, it's a fun game to play. While I never got the chance to play it on the nes, the switch allows people to play it using Nintendo online. 

While with uprising, we got amazing characters! A cool story, and a fucking awesome world! I thought it was cool enough to even write a story taking place in it. And the controls weren't to bad for me, but others disagree. 

So, what if this possible sequel is unable to live up to uprising's characters and story or the gameplay from the nes version? While It's probably not likely for the theory sequel to be terrible, because there's some great people on their team. But! There's always a chance, I'd prefer a game that could at least live up to uprising, and not burn up like myths and monsters. //Seriously no body cares about it.// Or what if they make the plot Viridi as a villain, or maybe even Dark Pit //Dark Pit one is even less likey than Viridi, but like still.// It'd ruin the sequel since those two were seen as somewhat allies, so to throw away the development like that being like: nope Viridi wants everyone in Palutena's army dead hahaha y'all got PRANKED! Or a hades revival, those ideas would just never work. They'd need to make a new villain.

Which is why, I'd prefer a switch port/remake of uprising! They've done it with several other games, so why not uprising. While it would be a bit disappointing, more people would be introduced to the fandom, with a good game. Instead of buying a shit sequel, not knowing anything about uprising's existence and being like: well that sucked. Or even more episodes from that anime they had awhile back! I'd kill to see that!

Onto what I'd like to see from a sequel! 

Even with the negative stuff, there's some good possibilities here!

-forces of nature captain's being developed more! Let me see more of Phosphora or Arlon! //And even Cragalanche, gotta have some more time for da rock boi//

-minor characters making a reappearance! I wanna see god's like Posiden or dyntos. Hell even the little girl and the dog, give them names. Their too precious to go unnamed. 

-more world building. Introduce a new god.

-more Greek mythology references of course, like make some enemies based off Chimeras or Centaurs! 

-more funny sprites. Those were amazing, no matter what I wanna see them reappear! 

-Palutena finally teaching Pit how to read. 

-confirming if Dark Pit can read so the fandom doesn't need to debate. 

-Thantatos. And twinbellows, because puppy. 

-some insights on where the fuck Dark Pit was when Pit was in the ring, WHAT WAS HE DOING? I NEED TO KNOW. 

-answers to the stupid questions. 

-a good game.

And that's all! I'm thinking about talking about some characters later, when I get the urge to write again. Maybe in the order their introduced to stop myself from writing about just Dark Pit and Pit.