A violent meeting

*Thump thump*

Uzi: hey N I might need some more spare parts for my rail gun and my "other" projects. *the purple haired teen said as they walked*
N: Oh ok then Uzi! I'll just be . . .*before the murder drone could answer the angsty teen had already ran off*

Uzi's POV:

Alrighty now that N's off on his own he might find something while I try to find more- huh? I noticed a book that was left on the floor. Picked it up and read it, it was from JC Jenson! But it was from years ago?- it read-

"Hello there I'm ******* and today is the day we present our newest creation Designated -6B! He is our first drone that we are currently in construction."

Day 2

"Hello again. . . the . . . our first creation was a failed code/program we were almost done in tell we realized he wasn't doing well wrong he "malfunctioned" and attacked a lab employee and ripped him like minced meat. We can't have him around he's a failure! We must dispose him!"

Day 3

"Entry number ** That damn bastard! He..he burnt the lab down and he took down one of our most best men!. . . I don't have much time this book was the only thing that kept me-" *it ended there*

I put the book down as I heard a boys voice behind me
???: Well . . . well seems like we've gotten a visitors I should have introduced myself. . . haha!
I began to tense up and shot my rail gun out and yelled who was there to see a patient? No! It was. . . another drone? But why did he have two different arms?- and what does he want from me?- that's when N came over and covered me.

*as N flew down to the ground causing impacting to the old building asked*
N: Who are you? And what do you really want?
???: My My. . . well that was rude *the patient looking boy sighed* I'm Designation -6B and I was the first failure that *clenched his hand in anger* That JC Jenson threw away *N and Uzi began to feel the fear seep into them the more they listened*

-6B: And you. . . *he pointed at N* You are the newest creation JC Created right?. . .
*N nodded in nervous but still keeping his guard* N: Yes that's right I am-
*That's when The patient drone kicked N across the room as he spat out blood*

-6B: *he pointed a claw at Uzi and asked* Your the second creation who's WHOLE group was abandoned. *Uzi slightly nodded, but before Uzi could say another word N blasted towards the patient drone with full force as the other grinned*

-6B: Haha! This might be the best fight! *he grinned even more psychotic*
*Uzi then got in between the two yelling at them both to stop*
Uzi: N! -6B! You two calm down and stop! Come on! I already got what I needed here!*she yelled annoyed*

*The three walked towards the exit as N looked at -6B with a snarl seems like those two have became rivals*
Not in romance of course ;)