A painful laugh

It was a bright morning. N sat in his room in the dark quietly thinking about a lot of memories that were sad, loving, but most of all painful.
Then one hit him so hard it broke his heart. It was the time when he accidentally hurt J as she had tears in her eyes, but what scared him most was her eyes, her eyes were full of fear, her eyes  full of shock. After that day when they were younger she wouldn't go near him for a while still with the same scared expression like it had happened today. It made him feel nauseous and scared. Then he looked to the mirror in his room on the right and saw himself in the reflection. He looked away shaking in fear and began to cry and laugh in pain. It got louder and louder, "monster, monster, monster", but before he knew it he heard someone out there arms around him into a close embrace. Uzi was the one who had came in on him crying and laughing in pain and her heart ached from seeing him that way. Uzi then held the murder drones face in her small little hands and kissed him lightly. The murder drones face flushed a bright yellow as the purple drone kissed him. "Hey dont cry N" Uzi responded to his flustered face.

N wiped his tears and hugged her tight with muffled cries and whispers as he asked her ," A-am...I a monster to you?..." He asked in tears. Uzi looked surprised and kissed him in the neck making him perk up, "Your a cute monster to me. No matter what whether you hurt me or not. I'll always love you and stay with you my cute little monster murder boy." She hugged him into her chest blushing happily.