Cat

N sat on the couch as Uzi quietly stumbled in, of course she tripped and fell but was full of cuts and slashes. N perked up startled to only be shocked as she crawled on floor a bit tired..

N: Who did this to you!?
The murder drone asked shocked and worried.
-6B walked in casually spitting out the door.

-6B: pa- we were training Murder toaster..

N growled at -6B muttering under his breath and just walked over to the couch setting her, worried for her. -6B being nosey as ever poked in.

-6B: heard your spit heals

N: yea and what's it to you?

-6B: cat

N: W-wha?-

-6B: Cat ya dumb murder toast

N didn't understand and just chose to forget about it cause he needed to help his little angsty bff. He then asked Uzi if she could take her coat off for right now due to the many scratches and slashes all over her back and shoulders. Uzi did as he asked embarrassed and annoyed taking her coat off. N then pounced on her just so that way she wouldn't move and she got started as N looked at her with a grim look.

Uzi: uh...N?-

N: don't worry I won't hurt ya! I'm just doing this to stop you from moving.

Some time later N was still liking her cuts like as if a cat were to groom their young. Bad idea she thought when she thought about cats as she thought more it was interrupted by N's cat licks. She made a little peep noise as N's warm tongue licking her wounds. N stopped visor brightening just a little when he heard Uzi's embarrassing peep.

N: ok all done! See it wasn't so bad!

Uzi: @ //// @

-6B walked in as N just liked Uzis small head like a cat. -6B smirked and knocked on the wall causing them to look up at him embarrassed.

-6B: So what you guys up to?

N: 0 v 0"

-6B: Cat murder toast

Inspired by MutukaDG