Small Uzi 2/2

Uzi sat quietly as N stared at her with a slight hue of yellow blush.

"PERVERT!! STOP LOOKING AT ME!" Uzi yelled in her tiny voice as she tried covering herself more, N began to rub her into his cheek, "You're so cute!!" N squealed as he rubbed his cheek into the purple drone more making her mumble in a dazed state.

     N felt his tail wagging as he kept cuddling with the tiny Uzi and to be honest kinda liked her new look even if she was already short

*After a long day with Tiny Uzi*

    *Yawns* N then sat on his bed with the little Uzi in his hand. "Hey Uzi? Do you want to sleep in here? Or do you wanna go back to your room?" The murder drone asked as the purple haired drone stared at him reluctantly. With a slight blush she replied, " I wanna....sleep with you...." She said as he looked at her with a heart warming smile.

"Okay.." N said as he neatly tucked her into bed with him. "Goodnight Uzi.." He said falling asleep rather quickly, "Night N" Uzi reolied back softly as she walked her tiny body towards the sleeping drone and softly kissed his cheek.

     Morning had hit, Uzi would be up by now, but she was still asleep. N slightly groaned as he woke up and turned to the left side of his bed, but what he was looking at made his face turn bright yellow as he began to over heat flustered as a naked sleeping Uzi layed on his side of the bed in her regular size. Just before he could react -6B walked into the door noticing the two together in bed. Uzi screamed and covered herself with the blanket embarrassingly as N yelled to him, "T-THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" He yelled, but before he could explain more -6B with a flushed expression yelled, "AT LEAST YOU TO COULD'VE LOCKED YA DOORS IF YOU WERE FUCKING EACH OTHER-"

Uzi and N: "W-WE WEREN'T DOING THAT!!"

*later*

*Uzi mumbling as N held her hand the both with flushed faces*