Im so sorry

(This is a random idea. What happened if N's healing saliva wasn't working for just one day?)

     Today was a day Uzi wanted to try out her rail gun again after the first two runs of it. She noticed how much power it had wasted during each blow, so she tried to make it minimal power by turning it into little laser bullets. (Of course she didn't tell anyone so no one knew).

"Hey Uzi can you help me with sonethi-"

*Boom!*    The last shot was so loud and powerful that the moment N had walked in to ask Uzi something his left side of his screen was met with a laser bullet to the face. 

"OH ROBO JESUS! N!! ARE YOU OK?!" Uzi yelled in shock, but N did not answer all, all she heard were loud blood curdling screams from N.

Tears we're streaming down his face as his left eye was bleeding out oil as he held it in pain, but his repair system refused to work as he screamed out to her, "HOLY BISCUITS UZI! hic! WHAT DID YOU DO!?.." N yelled in pain and growled at Uzi Who looked at him worried.

"N!- I!- I didn't mean to! I!-" Uzi said scared of him being upset, but N just sat up silently still sobbing lightly and walked off towards his room leaving Uzi and her railgun alone in the room (her room I should have said a while ago).

Sometime later....

Uzi silently watched as N sat against his wall still bleeding from the left screen. He held on to it to reduce the oil from continuously bleeding as he sat in fear and silence.

*step,step.* Uzi walked into his room as he winced like a scared dog afraid of its owner; When Uzi came over and moved his hand. He looked at her nervously as she got close when she said, "I don't know if this will work but let's see..." As she said this N felt a light *lick* on his left screen. N blushed a little and chuckled a bit by how funny Uzi was being, her saliva can't heal him it is just worker drone saliva, but I guess this kinda helped sooth the pain.

(I swear this was such a story I struggled to write-)