I thought you knew I was male

( -6B HAS COME BACK FROM THE DEAD!!! )

As Uzi got down to business with the pod N decided to walk around the pod. As N walked he passed a room. He noticed this and turned back he thought he saw someone. Since, he turned around he immediately walked to the room where he thought someone was there, and once he walked in his eyes went wide. He had walked in on -6B changing. N blushed embarrassed. How could he have walked on a girl changing!? How would Uzi think of him if he did this!? Would she think he was some perverted freak!? No! Just turn around and-

"I know you're there....." -6B responded as he noticed N hiding behind the wall near the door.

"You can come in if you need something-" -6B said a bit awkwardly as N walked into the room nervous. N of course noticed -6B staring at him as he was still slightly naked from the bottom. N nervously asked, "haha....uh...sooo. Um...-6B"

"Yes?.." -6B asked. "Are you a........female drone?" N asked still feeling like he was being some pervert talking to a half-naked drone, but instead of hearing a "yes" he heard chuckles making him feel confused.

N watched as -6B started to laugh as tears puddled in his eyes from how hard he was laughing, -6B began to out his left hand on his head and one on his stomach and started to laugh even harder to the point where he held his stomach. "My motherboard are you dumb! Hahaha! I'm a man N. I thought we spoke about this?" -6B said as he stopped laughing.

N only could respond with an "Oh-" as -6B already dressed walked out the door leaving the murder drone in confusion.