【『 3 』】

Chapter 3: Her Favor

Lalisa's Pov

My heels clicked on the wooden floor as i walked. My head was kept straight forward and my back was arched a bit. My hands was clasped and was rested on my front. It's been a while since i possessed this young girls body and i got used to how it works around here.

I was currently going to the dining room to eat with my so called family. They arent as bad as i thought.

In the book, the duke gave everything Lalisa wanted, The engagement was also part of it. Ever since Lalisa was young, she was showered with love and all kinds of gifts. But she didn't act like a spoiled brat. Never once.

Ever since she was young, she was strictly taught manner's since she was the Crown Price's fianće. Yes, you heard that right. This engagement was arranged ever since she was born. And because of that, she didn't dare to make a mistake because she was scared it might ruin the Royal Family's reputation, which could cause a downfall for her own.

But the engagement was canceled soon after and instead; got replaced with Lisa and Mingyu's engagement.

For me, the only mistake she had ever made was loving him. She got blinded by love, that's what made her escape from the awful reality. She loved him to the point of killing another. She loved him too much to care about his actions towards her.

I knew for a fact that, when this girl loved. She would give everything whole heartedly. Her mind, heart, and soul that the man wouldn't even give a fuck to.

I sighed as i thought. I stopped walking, and right now, what was infront of me was a large metallic door. I nodded at the knight that guarded the door and he immediately understood my intention. He opened the door, and the attention of the few people inside immediately came to me.

I slowly walked towards the large table before me and sat on the seat, i always sat on.

" Greetings Father and Elder brother " I said politely as i slightly bowed my head and did the same. We ate in silence, not even one bothered to speak, not until my father did,

" It's almost your birthday Lisa, what would you like for a gift? " I could see Yoongi's ear perk up when he heard it and i bit my lip to keep back a smile.

Yoongi wasn't the type to show his emotion. I guessed that he was a shy type. I laughed at his actions just now, because it was cute.

These days i slowly became comfortable with them. But that didn't mean i trusted them. Ever since ' that ' happened, my barriers doubled.

I forced a cough.

" Nothing... " One of my father's eye brow lifted up when he heard what i said. But before he could speak i spoke ahead of him.

" Although... I would like to ask a favor... Would you like to hear it?"

An amused smile plastered his lips as his brow lifted even more. "Oh? "

" I would like to leave for quite some time.. " His eyes widened as his pupils shrank. The utensils my brother held fell from his hand when he heard what i said.

" Pardon me? " He asked in disbelief and unsure of what he had just heard.

I exhaled deeply before repeating.
" I would like to leave, but ill be coming back in a year or two. " They both looked at me in disbelief and mouth's that hung wide open. I only looked at them with a blank face to show that i was serious.

I was going to leave somewhere to train my magic along with axle. He was currently in my room, i left him there. I was going to leave since if i stayed, my abilities might get discovered and it will get hard for me to train properly.

Especially when lots of eyes are watching me, my every moves. I looked out the window blankly and smirked when i saw a man, hiding behind a tree, spying at me.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

Jeez, the royal families messed up.

__________________________

Please Like, Comment, And Follow

=)