【『 5 』】

Chapter 5: Addictive Blood

Lisa's Pov

I stepped in the carriage and held my head up high, not even looking back at my said family.

I sat on my seat comfortably and closed my eyes, planning to sleep the whole ride. My ears suddenly perked up and I felt chills on my spine.

I grinned. " Stop the carriage! " I raised my voice a little, and almost immediately; it stopped. The moment I stepped out of the carriage, I was greeted with a strong smell of blood.

" Hmmm.. " I moaned from smelling the delicious scent. " Don't wait for me. Off you go " I told the driver. At first he was puzzled but a second later, his eyes widened and wanted to argue with me but I just ran off to the woods.

I cursed underneath my breath; getting angry at the fact that this girls body is weak. Therefore I can't run my original speed. I summoned Axle with just a flick of my finger and gesture him to go ahead of me. He followed my orders and was soon out of my sight.

The scent of blood became even stronger as I ran towards its direction. I stopped when I sensed a group of unkown people following me.

I sighed heavily.

I looked around and yelled, " Get out! " Not even one dared to come out.

" Pussy! " I cursed in frustration.

____________________

3rd Person's Pov

There where about 10 masked men on the area. They hid while they watched her closely.

" Get out! " They heard her, but not one came out. They could see her stomp her feet in frustration. " Pussy! " They frowned, feeling confused as to why a noble lady would dare to say such words.

" If you won't come out... I'll do it for you! " They widened there eyes in shock when she suddenly disappeared from their sight. They could hear their comrades groan in pain one by one. Not even a minute lasted when only one was left behind.

" Booh.. " His lips trembled behind the fabric when he felt a sharp object pointing at his throat. He couldn't move; he, himself knew that with one wrong move.. he'd be dead.

" Who sent y- Fuck! " Lisa cut her own words with a curse when the man was suddenly hit by an arrow in his head.

Lisa looked around and cursed. Who did it?

She tried to look for the suspect buy couldn't. She could only lay on the ground in defeat; feeling tired after searching for quite a while.

She could sense from a mile away that Axle was coming towards her while carrying something. She stood up from the ground and waited for her 'pet' to arrive.

Axle arrived within a minute while carrying a wounded girl on his back. Lisa's eyebrow rose up.

She walked towards him in a hurry. When she was infront of him, she quickly removed the woman off the wolf's back.

" You gonna eat her? " She asked the large black wolf sarcastically who shook his head and raised his paw and pointed it towards the unknown girl. She knew that he was asking her to treat the wounded girl.

She nodded indifferently. " Eat up, your meals at the back... " Axle looked around and stopped when he saw dead bodies piled up. But the thing that shocked him the most was that, all of them had their heads cut off and was thrown off somewhere.

Someone must have angered his master...

______________________

An unknown man smirked while watching Lisa from afar.

" What an interesting woman you are, Miss Min " He whispered underneath his breath and continued to observe them from afar.

___________________

A/U: I was actually going to abandon this book, but here I am... hahaha

:)