【『 7 』】

Chapter 7 : 2 years

Lisa's Pov

I sat on the ground and closed my eyes to meditate. I tried to control my mana flow, which I succeeded doing after a while.

I opened my eyes and looked at my hands which was now caught on fire. But I didn't feel any sort of pain. It was hot, yes. But it was bearable.

I can now control my fire magic quite well unlike before, and my earth magic isn't left behind. I can control more sufficiently than the fire magic.

I gently waved my hand and soon, the fire was now gone. No burn marks were left. I pursed my lips as I stared at my hands for a while.

I stood up from the ground and looked at the sky.

It's been 2 years.
2 years of hard core training.
2 years since I last fought.
2 years of hard work, all for revenge.
And 2 years since I last saw my family.

These last two years we got to live in a small house in the middle of the woods. In here I got to train physically and mentally. I also got the hang of my magic. I controlled it with ease unlike before, I couldn't use it because I couldn't control it. If I got too careless before, Lots of people would have died.

My physical appearance also changed through out the years. My beauty got more refined which made me look mature. My face paired with my indifferent look, made me look unapproachable. And I couldn't care less.

It's was not just me who trained, My contracted wolf also got to train with me. I could say that we were a great team.

I sighed as I looked away from the sky and turned to walk away when a shout was heard which made me stop.

" Master!! " I cursed underneath my breath when I saw Rośe running towards me from afar. She was the girl that I saved last time. It turns out that she was chased by a group of men, she couldn't run away from them, so it resulted her, almost dead. She kept the reason a secret, and I just let her be.

After I saved her, I was about to continue my journey without her but she insisted on coming along. I could only agree since she kept bugging me about it and even made a deal that she would do anything as I said and even sacrifice her life for me. I didn't believe her ofcourse, but I still agreed since I knew that she won't stop until I did.

" Master! The meals ready!!!! " She yelled even though she was infront of me already. I closed my eyes, feeling my eardrums about to burst.

I looked at her dead in the eye and she looked troubled by my stare and so, she looked down and tried to avoid my gaze. " Did you really have to shout when your already infront of me Rośe?"

" Hihihi " she laughed awkwardly.

This annoying brat.

_________________________

I ate my meal peacefully when, once again. " Master!! Axie won't let me pat him! " I tightened my grip on my chapstick as I glared at her. I wore my most intimidating glare for her to shut up, which she did after realizing that i was in a bad mood.

Axle suddenly got up and sat beside me and continued to sleep there as if Rośe wasn't glaring at her on the side.

" Pack your things- " Rośe's eyes widened as crystal tears began to form. " Are you going to kick me out? P-please don't! " She cried out while i just looked at her indifferently.

God knows how I wish i could do that.

I sighed before saying. " You didn't even let me finish. " She looked at me surprised as she then pursed her lips.

" Pack your things. Were going back to Kersus Empire. "

With that, I stood up from my seat and left without another word. I could hear a faint gasp as I walked out of the room and I couldn't help but chuckle. Although she was annoying, I still kept her around me. Just then I realized how much she grew on me these last 2 years.

I looked up to the skies. Wondering what would happen once I come back.

Will it create a ruckus?
Will something change?

I pursed my lips as I continued to stare at the sky through out the night. This was my way of clearing out my mind.

The silent cries of the night echoed through my ears as I layed down on the grass. I close my eyes but I didn't sleep. Instead I waited for someone to suddenly pop up like usually does.

__________________

A/U: Finally, were getting in the good part!. I smell romance in the air Hihihi