【『 6 』】

Chapter 6: Monsters Aren't Born, Their Made.

//Groan//

A little girl groaned in pain, her own father slapped her out of rage. Her crushed lips trembled as she tried to hold back her tears.

" You useless brat! You can't even aim properly! " He grabbed a hold of her messy hair and pulled it up as she cried out in pain.

He threw her on the cold, hard floor. " Again. Do it properly you fucking brat! " The little girl could only do as he said and stood up despite the pain she was feeling. Her shaky hand grabbed the gun on the corner and aimed it at a man's head, who was 10 meters away from her.

The man groaned and closed his eyes, ready for death to greet him.

// Bang// Bang// Bang//

10 years old Panpriya, could only pulled the trigger despite not wanting to do so.

Her hands let go of the gun in her hand as soon as her father left the room. She sobbed quietly as she walked towards the man.

Her trembling hands tried to stop the blood from flowing out. " Im sorry... " Tears slid down her face as she continued to apologize over and over.
___________________

That was the first time she killed. And as the years past by, her hands was soon stained with a red liquid that would stain her body, mind, image, and soul. She had killed thousands of people in the age of 16.

Through out the years she was being controlled by her own father to kill.

Killing became a hobby for her. Innocent lives where killed by her own hands. And soon her emotions were all drained out. She became a killing machine. Just like what her father wanted.

__________________

" Kill her "

19 year old Panpriya aimed the gun at her own mother, who gave birth to her.

" NO, please no.... " Her mother cried out. Her body was full of bruises. Her hair was messy. And her face was unrecognizable.

//Bang//Bang//Bang//

Not even a slight bit of regret was shown in her indifferent face as she pulled the trigger.

Head shot.

Her father laughed out loud as he watched the whole scene.

He stood up and walked towards her while stepping at his wife's body on the cold, hard floor. " Useless bitch. "

Panpriya watched her father curse her mother's corpes while still, displaying an indifferent face.

She couldn't care less about the woman who gave birth to her on this fucked up world. It was her own fault for marrying a criminal.

_________________

Her indifferent face, displayed a sarcastic smirk while looking down at her mother's corpes that was about to get disposed,

" You gave birth to me, knowing what ill end up to be. So deal with the consequence of giving birth to this monster. "
__________________

She didn't even think of herself as a person anymore. Everytime she saw her reflection, she would see a monster.

Her life was dark, until someone came to light it up. And for the first time in her life, she felt happy and loved. But at the very end, she was still betrayed. She loved him. But he didn't. Though he acted like he did.

Kim Mingyu, the son of her fathers rival.

He was her lover, and her murderer.

__________________________

Im sorry it took me this long to update. There has been a lot going on in my life these days. :(

Anyways,

Please Like, Comment, And Follow