Sneak Peek

Love. A beautiful sound for a beautiful word. Everyone has experienced love. Either it's your family or friends.. Or even lovers or crushes. And when you fall in love with someone.. You will confess to them. And you will become a couple. Everyone think it's a wonderful thing.. Aren?

Aren: What? <~ Author's Character

You're supposed to say it.

Aren: Oh.. Hold on.. Let me change the font to normal and lock to capital letters.. OH, READERS.. READ THEM FAST.. AND.. BUT THEY WERE WRONG!!! EVEN AMONG THE SWEETHEARTS THAT I HATE EVERYTIME I'M WITH MY FRIENDS!! I'M ALWAYS THE THIRDWHEEL OR EVEN FIFTHWHEEL OR EVEN A SEVENTHWHEEL!! FUCK IT, ALL THE ODD NUMBERS!!! AND I LEARNED THAT THERE'S A DISTINCT POWER RELATIONSHIP!! A SIDE THAT EXPLOITS AND A SIDE THAT'S EXPLOITED!! A SIDE THAT'S DEVOTED AND A SIDE THAT RECEIVES THE DEVOTION!! A WINNER!!!! And a loser.. <~ This one was slow. If you're trying to live a noble life.. THEN YOU MUSTN'T BECOME A LOSER!! THAT'S WHY I'M SINGLE AND I ALWAYS WIN THIS WAR!!

No one needed to know that.

Aren: LOVE!!! IS!!! WARR!!!! In this war.. Whoever that falls in love.. Is the loser.. Thanks Narrator. I always wanted to let my anger out.

No problem. Now, to the opening song.

Shuichiin Academy

Shuichiin Academy!!

Shuichiin Academy!!

It's prestigious school with an ancient and honorable origin, founded as a facility to educate upper-crust children. The focus on the nobility is gone, but many talented students born into wealthy, distinguished families, and shouldering the future attend the school. Naturally ordinarily people wouldn't be permitted to lead and bring these students these students together!!

Hallway

And there they are.. The Student Council members.. The students began flocked around them. Introducing first. The vice-president of the student Council at Shuchiin Academy, Shinomiya Kaguya!!

 The vice-president of the student Council at Shuchiin Academy, Shinomiya Kaguya!!