"Shinomiya Wants To Ask The Childhood Friend"

[Council Room]

Y/n's POV

Y/n: Oh? Kaicho.. You finally bought your own smartphone?

Shirogane: It's got LINE too.

Fujiwara: Let's exchange our IDs!

It's the age of I.T! Even Shirogane, a stubborn cheapskate who's long insisted that smartphone are unnecessary, has finally given in and gotten one. It doesn't even need to be said how important sleepiness are for highschool life.

You can use them for social plans or just idly chatting, but sometimes you may not get a reply so joy can swing to sorrow.

It's possible to confess love to someone using the LINE social app. Yes! This past half-year was wasted because he wasn't using LINE!

Y/n: Oh, got your ID.

Fujiwara: Me too!

Y/n: Oh, Shinomiya-san-

Shirogane: Ahem!

Y/n: *noticed* Eh?

Wait a minute.. Is this what i think it is?? A Battle?!!

The Actor has caught up again!! He never misses the signs of battle! This time, it's now a whole new scenario for him.

This is different than the usual battles I've witnessed. But what is it?

Y/n: *Lightbulb appears*

Contact Information!! If someone asks their contact info, it shows the desperation of the one who asks. And asking it not just shows their desperation, it also means an alternative way to confess.. Which means.. Confession of Love!!

But then, it's impossible.. Shinomiya isn't the type of girl who would ask someone.. She would force them instead! And this could be a big disadvantage for Kaicho! He needs to dump the idea of asking her. It could lead to his doom.

But then, my phone and Fujiwara's made a notification sound. I looked and saw a picture of Kaicho, a young Kaicho with a snake around him.

Fujiwara: Kaicho, this profile photo..

Shirogane: Yeah, it's a photo of me from when i was a kid.

Y/n: Heh~ You look a bit harmful than you are now.

Fujiwara: You even scowled as a kid!

Shirogane: You both are hurting me. That photo is a bit embarrassing. I'll think I'll change it to a new one. I'll change it in three minutes.

Three minutes? Why would he tell us that he would change his profile pho-ooohhh.. Subtle move, Kaicho. You're planning on having Shinomiya get curious of your photo. And if she does get curious and ask for the photo, he'll have the easy win!

Shinomiya: *sobs*

Y/n: Eh?

Fujiwara: Kaguya-san?

We turned towards Shinomiya-san who was sobbing. I can see the tears coming out of her eyes. It shocked us instead.