The Umbrella

"Kaguya wants to know the truth"

[Student Council Room]

Y/n and Shinomiya are in the room together. Alone.

Y/n: ... *doing paperwork*

Shinomiya: ... *doing paperwork*

Y/n: ...

Shinomiya: ...

Y/n: *sigh*

Shinomiya: Is something bothering you, L/n-kun?

Y/n: No.. Just.. Is it just me or is it Kaicho and Fujiwara-san haven't entered the council room for like 3 days already.

Shinomiya: You're right. They haven't entered since.

Y/n: *sigh* usually Kaicho or Fujiwara would be the ones to start a conversation, but now, it's just us both.

Shinomiya: Yeah..

Y/n: ...

Shinomiya: ...

Y/n: .. Shinomiya-san.

Shinomiya: Yes?

Y/n: Let's play "One truth, Two lies"

One truth, Two lies!!!

A game where one person must tell three answers! One is the truth about themselves, and two are lies! And the other person must guess the truth to win!

Shinomiya: Alright, I'll play.

Y/n: I'll go first. The first one is, I use to have a pet dog when I was child.

Shinomiya: L/n-kun seems to be a boy who had a pet. He's really caring and likeable person. He must've had a pet before.

Y/n: Second, I have a crush on a female student.

Shinomiya: Heh, there's no way he would have a crush on someone. He's too professional to even have a crush. Although.. The only problem is that Hayasaka is the closest to him. And he might have developed feelings for her.

Y/n: And the third, I once saw Kaicho and Fujiwara-san go into a room a together, alone.

Shinomiya: ???!!!!

Y/n: Now, then. Can you guess which one is the lie? *smiles*

Shinomiya: You're kidding.. There's no way Kaicho and Fujiwara would go into a room together alone.

Shinomiya: C-can I ask about your questions?

Y/n: Sure.

Shinomiya: I'll have to ask the first question to not raise suspicion.

Shinomiya: About your pet dog. What type of breed were they?

Y/n: Husky. Black and white. Blue eyes and a cute smile. *smiles*

Shinomiya: I'm guessing he's telling the truth. Judging from his expression, he's not lying.