Missed me?

Y/n's POV

Y/n: Oh, Hayasaka.

Hayasaka: Eh? O-oh, Y/n-kun. What is it?

Y/n: Uh.. You're free afterschool? i mean.. not with Shinomiya..

Hayasaka: Um.. I'm not sure.. W-why do you ask?

Y/n: Well.. there's this ramen shop i wanted to try.. thought i could bring you there with me.

Hayasaka: R-really?

Y/n: Yeah. If you're free, if not, I'll just-

Hayasaka: Y-yeah. I'll free up my schedule.

Y/n: Are you sure? cause, i don't want to disturb your work..

Hayasaka: It's fine. I'll just ask Kaguya-sama for a free time today.

Y/n: Alright. I'll see you after school then.

Hayasaka: Yeah, sure.

It's been awhile since i started hanging out with Hayasaka, i don't know if it's right or wrong to hangout with a maid but I'm sure it'll be fine.. ish? I'm not sure.

And also I'm surprised the author has updated since like months ago.

Missed me already?

Anyways, a lot has happened. a bunch of funny stuff happening in the council room, like Shinomiya laughing at the word "Wiener" everytime Fujiwara and i say it. Her laughs were very hilarious. but also it did sounded a bit.. misunderstandable when we tried to make Kaicho say "Wiener" while Shinomiya trys to prevent it by answering herself, when Fujiwara spilled the beans, he thought we were gonna do something to him and he terrifiedly ran away. It was funny though.

Meeting the President's Sister

Student Council Room

Shinomiya and i were doing our jobs until we had a knock on the door.

y/n: I'll get it.

As i stood up from my seat, i went for the door and opened it for the knocker.

Y/n: Yes?

And as i opened the door, i met with a certain girl with a different uniform, well, the middle school uniform to be exact, she had white hair and an ribbon on that went to her right hair side, she had eyes that were somehow familiar.

???: Excuse me.

And she's cute, not gonna lie. but I'm not gonna say outloud.

Kei: I'm Kei Shirogane, the treasurer of the middle school student council.

Kei.. Shirogane?? Whoa, so this is Kaicho's little sister? No wonder, she has the same dead eyes as him. at least she looks cute than her brother.

Shinomiya: Who is it, Y/n-kun?

Y/n: Kaicho's sister.

Shinomiya: Kaicho's sister?!!!

Y/n: Well, then. welcome, please come in.

Kei: Okay, thank you.

As she enters, i closed the door and she sat beside Shinomiya as i sat in front of them on the other couch.