Advices, Again.

Shuiichin Academy..

Student Council Room..

Y/n: .. Again?

Tsubasa: Yes! Right now, I'm facing a major problem! I thought the President "Love Master", would be able to solve this issue but I couldn't find him! So, I'm asking for the best of the best! You!

Y/n: ... *sigh* Well, I'm an open book today so, I'll be glad to help.

Tsubasa: L/n! *happy*

Y/n: *sigh* Why did I even bother trying to help? This is all Kaicho's fault to begin with.. And since when did he got the title of "Love Master"?? How does he even qualify for that ridiculous title?? For a virgin! This is ridiculous. This guy better have something simple than last time.

Y/n: So? What's seems to be the problem?

Tsubasa: Right. Actually.. I want to hold Kashiwagi-san's hand!

Y/n: Ehhhh.. *unimpressed*

Tsubasa: We've been dating for a month now, so I'd like to do something romantic. *lovey dovey* that's why I want your advice on what should I do to hold hands with her!

Y/n: You could've just ask a friend for that advice.. Did you just came here to brag on me?? *sigh* Calm down, I'm over thinking about this. I need to keep a straight face and mind. At least this is a simple one.

Y/n: Listen here well, whatever your name was.. If you want to hold her hands, be romantically discreet about it.

Tsubasa: Romantically Discreet?

Y/n: Yes. For example, you and your girlfriend are walking together. Your hands are almost inches together, in your mind, you want to hold her hand. Then make it like she also wants to hold your hand as well.

Tsubasa: By how?

Y/n: Simple really, just act like you accidentally touch her hands, and then, you both looked at each other.

Tsubasa: Yes. *Nods*

Y/n: Then, when your eyes meet, you both look at your hands together, seeing them both are close together, either one of you can make the first move. You or her. But, I recommend you should, cause, it'll be a more romantic way for a man to hold a lady's hand. You hold her with your fingers and slowly reaching to her palm. Then, you can feel that she'll comply and let you hold her hand yourself.

Tsubasa: I see.. *nods*

Y/n: And then, bam! You have succeeded in holding her hand while all by accident and purposely done by yourself, romantically.

Tsubasa: So that's been romantically discreet.. I understand now!

Y/n: Great.. Then, is that all?

Tsubasa: Well, there is one problem.. My hands gets sweaty when I'm nervous.. I'm afraid that of taking Kashiwagi-san's hand when it's slick with sweat.

Y/n: Then get a handkerchief and clean it before touching her hand, you idiot. It's common sense.

Tsubasa: Then, I'll have to bring a handkerchief everytime I want to hold her hand?!

Y/n: N-not everytime.. *sweatdrops* I meant that, if you're nervous, just wash your hands or sweep your hands clean before touching someone's skin, especially to the people you want to touch.

Tsubasa: Then.. I'll have to clean my hands everytime I want touch someone one at a time?

Y/n: You can't be this dumb at all!!

Y/n: *sigh* Holding someone's hand is not that hard.. You just have to muster up the courage to do it, that's all. It's your nervousness that's making you sweat.