2.

Ryujin kept walking around the hallway, scratching her head with an anxious expression. She pressed her lips together as she was deep in thought. Where did she hear Hwang Yeji? Why did it sound so familiar?

"Miss Shin, we've got news about the patient you brought in, she's in a room now recovering, she's still under anesthesia, but if you want to go see her-"

"Yes! I mean..yes please, I'd like to see her"

The nurse smiled and nodded, knowing how well mannered the blonde girl was. She had the same personality as her father, and it was like he reincarnated in the body of his daughter. After leading her to the door, she took her leave to attend other patients.

Ryujin opened the door slowly as if she were afraid to wake up the sleeping beauty. She went inside and sat on the chair at the corner of the room. Admiring how peaceful she looked, Ryujin smiled at the red haired girl. Even though she couldn't see them, she knew the eyes of the girl were beautiful and dazzling like the sky at night. Her small rounded nose complimented the rest of her face well, along with those precious pink lips. Ryujin averted her gaze to the cheeks and then her jawline, and found it to appear surprisingly perfect. This girl was literally the prettiest she'd ever seen. The most perfect angel to ever exist.

But the blonde girl couldn't get rid of the fact that somewhere or somehow she knew this girl, otherwise she wouldn't remember her name. Yeji most definitely was not one of her side chicks, because a girl like this would never be a side chick. Ryujin would've made Yeji her girlfriend already, probably even proposed to her. But no, this girl was from somewhere else. Ryujin sat deep in thought, intensely looking at the facial features of the precious girl. She had a slim memory of seeing those cat-like eyes somewhere, but the memory left as fast as it came. It was like her brain was blocking her from entering a part of her memories that she intentionally blocked.

Ryujin kept staring and sighed when she looked at her watch. An hour had already passed and still no signs of the girl waking up. She wondered if the doctors gave the girl too much anesthesia, but then again, her arm was broken, and turns out a rib bone as well. But just as Ryujin was lost in her thoughts, the red haired girl began to slowly flutter her eyes open.

As Yeji looked around, everything was blurry and all she could see were bright lights. She moved her neck around and lifted her arms up to try and rub her eyes, but one of them was restrained. Her surroundings became more clear as a few seconds went by and she blinked a couple times. She looked down to find her arm in a cast. Yeji furrowed her eyebrows when she tried to remember what happened. After thinking for a bit, she remembered crossing the road and then feeling a great impact on her body. The next thing she knew, she blacked out.

"W-where...am I-I...?"

"The hospital"

Yeji opened her eyes wide when a random voice responded. Her surroundings still hadn't become clear for far objects, so she didn't even notice the blonde haired girl sitting in the corner. Who is she? Was she the one who hit me?

"U-Ugh~ I want- ow...f-fuck"

Yeji moved her body towards a cup of water on the table beside her, but she was instead granted with pain on her side and her body was stiff. She noticed the blonde haired girl move towards her and gently pass her the cup. She accepted it and slowly drank from it, glancing over at the girl who now stood by her side.

"What... happened to me..?"

"I was stupid and ran a red light then I accidentally hit you while you crossed the road. But don't worry, I'll cover all the medical costs, and I'm deeply sorry for being so dumb.."

Yeji stayed quiet as she found something familiar in that voice. She put her cup against her lips and asked before drinking.

"What's your name, if I may ask?"