3.

Yeji looked out the window of the car, trying to ignore the constant staring that the blonde haired girl gave her. They were on the way to Ryujin's house, and all Yeji wanted to do was yell at the younger girl and ask her to stop pretending to not remember her.

While she was deep in thought, Ryujin drove quietly as well, taking the chance whenever she could to look at the girl beside her. She was completely dazzled by the side profile of the girl in red hair. Her perfect jawline leading onto a beautiful open neck. It was as if it was begging to be kissed and sucked on. Ryujin licked her lips unconsciously at the thought of having the other girl in her bed. You're such a womanizer Shin.

"Can you stop staring at me and look at the road before you hit someone else? It's rude to stare" Yeji scoffed and rolled her eyes, not being able to put up with the staring any longer.

"I'm sorry.."

"Do you really not know my name or who I am?"

"Huh? I..well..not really..."

Yeji massaged her temple and close her eyes, noticeably sighing. The audacity this woman has to keep pretending.

"I'm Hwang Yeji..."

Ryujin gulped and kept looking straight at the road. She felt guilty for some odd reason. She knew she'd met this girl before, but the fact that she couldn't remember where caused her stress level to go up again.

Yeji felt the car speed up on the lonely road, so she looked over at the younger girl. She had a serious face on and was pressing her lips together. Once again, the red haired girl felt a small tingle in her stomach when she looked at her side profile. Her perfect jawline, followed by a cute round nose and pink lips. She shouldn't be staring, but she couldn't help it.

"You can kiss my neck if you want, but from what I know, staring is rude"

Yeji averted her gaze to the road, feeling her cheeks burn up due to the flirting of the other girl. Even though she might still have some feelings left towards the girl, she still hated the blonde. Her teen life was basically ruined thanks to her.

"In your dreams Shin, I'd never want to do anything with you"

"Come on Yeji, why are you so upset at me? What have I ever done to you?"

Yeji didn't reply. Instead, a memory was brought upon her.

*Flashback*

Ryujin P.O.V

I walked down to the field, warming up before my morning soccer practice. We're going to start games in two weeks and I need to be in my best shape. As a star junior player, many people expect lots from me, especially my fan club. Obsessed boys and girls wanting my attention. Little do the boys know that I'm as straight as ramyeon noodles.

As I began to run, I saw a familiar figure staring at me. When I got closer, I smirked when I saw who it was. Little Ms. Perfect with her volleyball team jacket. I hated her so much. She has this perfect life where everyone loves her and pays attention to her, and even though I have just as much popularity, what I don't have is my parents' love. Instead, I am a disappointment for them since I chose to be a future Kpop Idol. They wanted me to be in charge of their company later on when my father decided to resign. But I didn't want that.

I ran around the field three times, only to realize that Yeji was gone. She always stared at me from a distance every morning practice, but today was different. As I grabbed my water bottle and drank from it, I grabbed my duffel bag and walked towards the school doors. But before I entered I saw two girls kissing and when I recognized one of them, I smiled while walking up to them.