Freddy, the inexperinced bear

You manage to recollect yourself and fix your clothes, making your way to Freddy's room. You decide that Freddy out of all the animatronics would know at least a smidge of information, since he's the man attraction at the pizzaplex. You need to be sure that Monty doesn't follow you, or know of your whereabouts so you decide to take the long way.

Finally reaching Freddy's room, you knock on the door twice and then let yourself in. Freddy is once again surprised his belly hatch was open but empty and he quickly closed it as you made your way in, it seems like he was just staring at himself in the mirror. You sit in the chair closest to the vanity and let out a deep sigh, relived that you made it to Freddy's room undetected.

    "Is everything alright Officer Y/N?" Freddy moves his head closer to yours as if to inspect the emotions slapped clearly on your face.
    "I- Uh," you say moving your face away, "Nothing just, uh got lost! Yeah! I was lost and I needed to find you!" You flash a quick smile.
    "Oh, well what is the matter?" Freddy stands up straight again, even in the chair he towers over you.
    "Well uh, as you know there've been children going missing in the pizzaplex, I wanted to see if you, out of anyone knew what was going on?"
Freddy looks around hesitantly, and then looks down at his stomach, suddenly your walkie-talkie goes off

    "Y/N GET IN HERE NOW!" It's Vanessa, so many thoughts start racing through your mind.
"Did she see me and Monty on the cameras? Has she known all along?? Is she gonna stuff me in a suit?!"
The worried looks must've contorted your face because Freddy puts a hand on your shoulder.
    "Officer Vanessa.. is a bit scary at times, I can come with you if you'd like"
You smile at Freddy and nod your head, out of all of the animatronics, you feel the safest with him.

On your walk there you hear internal dialogue going on in Freddy's head, it sounds like him but muffled and as if its playing through a radio, you keep hearing the name "Gregory", when the speaking stops freddy turns to you and says:
"How have you been enjoying the Pizzaplex?"
"Oh! The pizzaplex.." You say as your mind drifts off to all the places you've been fucking Monty, "Yeah, it's been great so far"
"I am glad! I wish you had been around sooner, it is always good to see a face as bright as yours" Freddy says cheerfully
"Aww, Freddy, that's so sweet"
"It is true! And your genuine concern for the children has not gone unnoticed! It is a very admirable trait"
You look away into the distance you've always had a slight crush on the bear (I mean who doesn't!) and for him to be complimenting you unprovoked made you feel a type of acceptance you've been yearning for. You look back up at Freddy who is looking down at you with concern in his face.

"What's the matter? Do we need to make a trip to parts and service?" You stop walking, and do a manual inspection but he holds you in place in front of him.
"Please tell me I did not make you uncomfortable just then"
You chuckle lightly and continue walking with him
"No, no not at all, it's just cute"
"Cute?" Freddy says as his ears wiggle, "what was cute about it?"
"It was just nice to hear you say those things about me"
"I feel... tingly..." Freddy says while staring lovingly at you, you start to think that there may be a tension between you two, suddenly you two are interrupted by an angry, berating voice behind you.

    "Where have you been Y/N? I told you to stay put, and Freddy you're supposed to be on lock down! Well anyways while you're both here, there's this kid running around here so keep an eye out, I've already fixed Monty and alerted the others. Freddy I want you back in your room now, I don't have the time for any more fuck ups." Vanessa walks away in a hurry, you turn to Freddy.
    "What's she mean by fuck ups?" You ask Freddy, He sighs.
    "I had a malfunction today on stage, I thought I saw something but I guess it was just a glitch."
    "Poor Fredbear, maybe we should go back to your room." You say as you pull his arm back towards his room, as he reluctantly follows.