Chickens, Wolves and Gators (pt.2)

TW: Degrading??

Roxanne moves her body up and down, her hands holding mine hostage behind my head then I feel a warm sensation around my balls, I move my head to see Chica bobbin' her head on my balls I lift my head back as I let the girls do all the work. This ain't nothin' compared to what I have in store for them, Roxanne digs her nails into me, lickin all over my neck, she can barely take all of me in her.

I decide to help her out, it's the only sensible thing o do right? I slouch back a bit more and pull my arms out of her grip, moving her face towards mine while shove my tongue down her throat as she moans into mine, I travel through her curves until I finally reach her ass and start thrusting into her quickly.

Roxanne's moans get louder and get more out of tune the harder I thrust, my tongue feelin' around her teeth my smirk getting wider as I come to an abrupt stop.

Roxanne catches her breath as i move my head to look at Chica, who's on the floor rubbing herself.
"Get on up here doll, Monty's gotta plenty of room for everybody." I say, pointing towards my face. She stands up and makes her way there her hands on the top of the couch as she rests on my face, I can tell this is gonna be plenty of fun.. for me at least.

I feast on Chica's pussy as I squeeze on Roxanne's thighs, she starts moving on her own again and I think she's eating Chica's ass, I move one hand to each girls breast, pinching and squeezing their nipples. Roxanne's pussy drags me deeper in her every time she moves, twitching every now and again with this I decide its time I put my tongue in Chica, she lets out a loud moan as i move deeper in her, I move my hands to her hips and hold her down as she grinds against my tongue.

She's so pretty like this, after a while Roxanne stopped moving too and we were both just focusing on Chica's holes.
"Th-th-this isn't fair!~" She says as she shakes and jitters her body, her pussy squeezes my tongue and she lets out a loud moan, her juices rolling into my tongue and down my throat. Roxanne moves off of me. I move Chica off of me and onto my lap.

"You did so good for us birdie." I hold her tightly in my arms as I say this, though I can feel her trying to push away from me.
"You guys bullied me! You both made me finish first on purpose!"
"Someone sounds like a sore loser." Roxanne says while she sits at my feet, her head resting on my leg, I play with her hair a bit and scratch her favorite spot.
"You were being such a good girl too Roxy."

Roxanne and Chica exchange a look and smile at eachother, Chica then gets on the floor, her hands on my lap but her ass hiked up in the air, Roxanne moves behind her and they both smile at me, Chica licks up and down my shaft I shutter a bit at the new sensation.

She smiles as she strokes it slowly while swirling her tongue around the tip, I'm getting impatient so I push her head down a little and she begins sucking on the tip slowly while keeping eye contact. I shift my focus back to Roxy, who's also slowly playing with Chica's cunt. I throw my head back and groan shifting my attention again to Chica who's sucking my dick like a pro, she makes sure to get the hole thing wet and holds in in the back of her throat before continuing.

I look back up at Roxanne who's grinding on Chica's ass I suppose it would be unfair if we made her cum again. Chica plays with my balls while stroking me with her hands, she makes sure to pay extra attention to the tip. This is startin' to feel a little too good... I think they tryna put a gris-gris on me, so I push Chica's head off of me and pick her up slamming her onto the couch ass up.