I won Monty's Mystery Mix slushie special

Photo cred: EbChimera_Adult on twitter!

"I'm sorry?" The guard says.
"Monty's Mystery Mix special." You say while twiddling your thumbs, you feel the stares of all the people behind you in the backstage line, young, old, even teens too, some with their parents some on their own and suddenly a familiar feeling settles into your chest; embarrassment, it's already bad enough you're (age) years old in line to see an 8 foot animatronic, you even start to question if you had even said the name of the special right at all.

"Just wait right here." The guard says as he walks away, you a see him talking to a blonde security guard and she shakes her head, the midsized guard you were initially speaking to walks back to you.
"I'm sorry, we aren't doing that sweepstake anymore due to complications with the animatronics, now do you have an actual backstage pass or not?" The guard says.

You didn't intend on buying a backstage pass since you had already gotten a sweepstakes ticket from drinking the most mystery mix in a month, you just wanted your slurppy cup signed and filled by the man himself, you suddenly see him behind the security guard and wave him down.

"Monty! Monty!" You say while waving your hand and pointing at your cup.
"Ma'am, ma'am, we can't have you disrupting the animatronics, we're gonna have to ask you to exit the line so the people behind you can come through."
    "But theres's no way I drank 4.5 gallons of mystery mix this month just to not get my cup signed! Even my pee is a weird color now!" You protest, "You guys at least have to give me something equivalent to this!"

The guard thinks for a moment and then his face lights up, "How about a free 12 hour day pass?"
    "12 hour day pass?? That doesn't even come close!"
    "I'm sorry but that's all I can do for you today, please step out of line or I'm going to have to call security."

You snap back to your senses for a moment and turn to the growing line of people behind you and become self conscious, you step out of line and go down the same stairs that you had once climbed up, completing the infamous walk of shame.

You wait near the stage and get an overpriced churro to help cheer you up, the show will start in 5 minutes and then maybe once the line had died down you'd be able to sneak backstage, you chew on your churro as you stare onto the bright colors of the stage dance.

After a while of people watching the announcer finally speaks:

"Attention distinguished guests and children, please welcome to the stage Glamrock Freddy and his rockin' crew!"

Time skip!~

The show is over and the area is becoming deserted due to a mandatory clean up protocol the S.T.A.F.F bots run after each show, you walk up to the backstage pass line and see that there are only 5 people ahead of you but how will you distract the guard? You try to get close enough to see Monty, he's taking pictures with a few fans and then turns to see you, he winks and then turns back towards the camera. Your stomach drops as you pace around thinking of what you should do until a familiar voice catches your attention.

    "Alright ye yellow belly scallawags, thats all for tonight, return tomorrow if ye dare" The red fox says while squinting his eye, there's some sounds of disappointment but eventually the crowd disappears and you gather up the courage to walk up to him
    "Hi" You say nervously, the tall 8 foot animatronic stares you down with a smile painted across his face
    "Ahoy, lass! And who might you be?" Foxy says while extending his hook out for you to shake, you firmly grasp it noting how silly it was that he offered his hook.
    "I'm Y/N" You say a bit more confidently
    "Welcome aboard to me crew Y/N, what can the cap'n do for ye?"
"I need to go backstage to see Monty." You say while pointing to the entrance
"Ah, I can't do that without yer pass doll face."
'Doll face?' You blush, you attempt to continue on with the conversation
"But I'm the one who won the Mystery mix sweepstakes" You say a bit more eagerly