Tye's lovely valentine

Valentine's Day falls on a Tuesday this year and while you and Tye could use the money to fix up the place a bit you agree to call off of work early, earlier in the week he strangely asked you if you could be his valentine... as friends of course...

"I just don't have anyone else to go with"
"I got an extra bonus from my job"
"Besides we never do any fun things together anymore"

After a long back and forth between the both of you you decide that it couldn't hurt to go out with your roommate for valentines, you have been overworking yourself a bit and Tye thinks you deserve a break too. You get home around 5:30 to see the entire apartment cleaned, theres not a single speck or crumb to be found, all the dishes are put away, and even the remote has been put back in place! You make your way to your room and immediately take off your uniform you lay down on your bed for a bit and look at the ceiling wondering where your little outing will take place at, Tye did say he wanted to treat you but at the same time you hoped that he didn't plan anything too extravagant. Suddenly you're getting a call you pick up your phone to see that its Tye and answer.

"Hello?"
"Hey! Y/N, are you gonna be ready soon? Our reservations at 7."
You quickly look at the time to see it says 6:45, how long were you just dazing off?
"Oh, shit! Right, sorry! I'll be there in a minute!"
"I hope you didn't think i was going to make you drive up here alone" He chuckles
"What do you mean?" You say with confusion in your voice
"I'm outside in front of the apartment, just come down when you're ready ok?"

He hangs up and you panic you quickly hop in the shower and fix your hair into a bun, for once its actually doing what you want it to do and not frizzing up! Once you make your way back to your room you open your closet combing through all your possible selections. There's black, green, pink and red dresses, but you quickly decide on a red strap-less one with some matching heels to go with it, you go back into the bathroom to put on some matte dark red lipstick and some lashes with a little blush and decide you're ready to go, you grab your purse and run out remembering to lock the door behind you. When you finally get downstairs you see that Tye is waiting outside a black car with a bouquet of roses, you walk up to him and he nervously hands you the roses, he turns to open the car door for you and after making sure you get in good he closes it behind you. You feel a wave of nervousness rush over you as you bury your nose into the roses the smell fresh and speaking of fresh, are you in a rental? You look all around the car to discover that you're in a tesla, the smell and touch of the car make you feel like your living in the lap of luxury you look up at the sunroof in awe, as if its your first time seeing the sunset. Tye enters the car breaking your concentrating he's coincidentally wearing a red tie and looks as though he just got 2-strand twists, you cant help but to find him attractive.

"You ready to go?" He says as he locks eyes with you intentively
"Uh, yeah.. where should I put these?" You ask.
"Oh.. I didn't think of that, just put them in the back"

You cant help but laugh, even though it seems like Tye prepared for all this he can't help but to be himself.

"We can't put them in the back silly, they'll wilt!"
"Oh right.. I'll just go put them in the house then" He says as he grabs the roses from you and opens the car door, "I'll be right back, don't go anywhere!" he says as he closes the door rushing back into the apartment. You chuckle to yourself and open the mirror to make sure your make up is looks the way you intended for it to look when suddenly Tye enters the car again.

"Okay! Now you ready?"
You giggle a little and then nod your head yes

As you two are driving you're wondering where he's taking you, since you're passing up all the budget friendly options and then all at once you see it, the melting pot. It's not the most expensive place but for you and Tye's income alone its far more than any of you could afford without wincing at you bank account. After pulling into the parking lot he opens the car door for you and you two make your entrance, its more crowded than you expected and you're glad Tye got you guys a reservation, soon you're both seated and forced to sit and talk to each other, there isn't anymore city morgue playing to take up the silence.