Rain

Little Creek hit the gun away with the knife in his hand sending it away.  Little Creek hoped onto Spirit taking the lead. "Hold on" he whispered to me.

(Skip to 4:20 pls)

We were free from that prison. I smiled as all the horses ran around us free. They all galloped away no longer prisoners.

Little Creek howled and then I saw her. Another horse with a feather in her hair. She was so pretty with her spots of white and blonde hair. She came close and then Little Creek jumped to her pulling her to a stop In front of Spirit. Out of nowhere 2 ropes went around his neck. "What are you doing?" I frowned about to panic. Two other Lakotas came to my side on a horse looking at me. "Don't worry. Were not gonna harm you. Its just to guide him to our village so he doesn't run off. "

Spirit huffed looking down. "I know buddy, its only for a second" I patted him. Spirit turned and then I felt a sharp pain in my back. I wince holding in a yelp.  "We'll help you When we get to the village just hold on." Little Creek smiled at me. I showed a smile trying to not show pain.

Spirit went slowly for me with Little Creek by our side watching me. His friends behind us silent. I laid my head on Spirit closing my eyes. I hoped sleeping helped me not feel anything.

30min later

I felt myself in someone's arms. There arm accidentally touching my back. "Ow!" I yelped opening my eyes seeing Little Creek holding me.

"unsila" he whispered carrying me inside a tent. I had assumed it meant sorry since it was the only word he could use in that situation.

He set me down on blankets carefully. "I will have someone tend to you." He whispered. "Wait!" I panicked. I was scared and nervous right now. I really didn't want him to do it but then again i really didn't want a stranger to do it and I embarrass myself. Little Creek had spent at least a day with me and saved Spirit from my father. "Could you perhaps do it for me? I'm a little nervous." I blush thinking about him touching my skin.

"If it makes you comfortable I will do it." He smiled at me. I nodded my head yes not wanting to speak anymore. I was in pain and very sleepy for some reason. "I will be back." He whispered leaving the tent. I sat alone looking around his tepee. There was a warm fire in the middle and blankets all around us. Weapons against one of the walls and clothes folded by another wall. It was actually really nice here.

The flap opened and Little Creek came in with a bunch of stuff. He sat behind me setting everything down. "I'm gonna cut you're dress away if thats okay with you." I nodded my head holding the front of my dress to me.

It one quick motion he sliced my dress in the middle. He pushed the fabric away leaving my back bare. His hand slowly touching me. "I'm gonna put some Yarrow on you so try to be still." I stayed silent letting him work.

"What does Yarrow do?" I asked him curious. "Its a plant we use that stops the bleeding." He placed it on my back making me wince. I sucked in a deep breath and then let him continue. "This one might sting." He warned right as he applied it. "Eep!" I twitched at the sting. He chuckled at me. "Unsila" he whispered again.

  Without another word he applied another one and then he handed me a bandage. "Ill let you wrap yourself. I left a dress for you to change into." He stood up his face red. "I'm going to feed the horse and then head to sleep. I'll see you in the morning." I nod my head. "Goodnight" I smile at him.