Winter

It had been one month here. Winter was almost here. I still felt horrible with headaches and nausea every now and then. I usually just stayed in bed talking with Annie.

"I got a reply!" Annie smiled as she came into my room. "Nathan will be here when the first snow starts to stick." She sat down at the edge of my bed making it jump. "Oh, Annie. Please be still." She frowned coming to my side feeling my head. "Still feeling unwell Dear?" I nodded my head closing my eyes. "You don't have a fever." She looked at me and then smiled. "Dear, I want to ask you something personal." I look at her with a raised eyebrow. "Like?"

"Have you notice anything different with your body? Sensitive boobs? Weight gain?" I sit up thinking about her questions. "What are you trying to say?" I ask her. She grips my hands with a smile. " I think your with child Ella." With Child....I can't be....

I stood up going to the mirror. I did look a little bigger. With this stupid corset on it was hard to tell.

What I would do to have my old dress on. "Annie, can you unlace me?" She came to my side undoing my dress. When it finally came off i undid my shirt and pulled down my skirt. When I did, I couldn't believe my eyes. I had a medium size bump. "How is this possible? I should only be two months!" I cried staring at myself. "Maybe its twins!' Annie smiled touching my belly. Twins!

I went to my bed sitting down. "I think I'm gonna faint." I whisper. "Stay right there dear, I'll be back." She smiled leaving. With Child....This is the worst timing ever...I was trapped here and away from Little Creek. If they were twins, I was in deeper water then I could handle. What am I going to do?

When she came bag, she had a bag with her. "Lay down." She smiled at me taking out a Monaural Stethoscope, she placed it on my stomach. She looked at me with a smile. "I can hear two little beats." I sat up placing my hands to my stomach. I was pregnant. And if I counted to the first time, I was intimate with Little Creek, then I'm two months. If my father found out not only, would he be angry he would send my far away until I gave birth, giving my children up for adoption. "Annie, no one can know about this. Not even Nathan." I stood up getting dressed again. "Lace me up, not to tightly though." I needed room to breathe a little, and now that I knew about them, I needed to be more careful. I need to watch how I speak to my father, I can't have him hitting me. I must do everything to keep us safe until I can escape. "Annie, you said Nathan will be here when the first snow sticks right?" She nodded her head. "I need to be patient then. I'll continue my lessons with you and act like I'm back to normal." I went to her side grabbing her hand. "And I need you most of all to help me stay in place. If you see me about to get out of line then step in to help me, even pinch me if you have too. Whatever it takes." She smiled pulling me into a hug. "Of course, after you helped my Nathan. I'm willing to help you in any way...."

For the next four months I had changed my entire behavior around. I was the perfect daughter in his eyes. Everything he had asked me to do i did it silently with no argument, in return he had gave me books and outfits as a reward for obeying. It was almost like I was a dog to him.

I was in my room reading a book about babies. It was pretty interesting, I found out people with twins give birth at 8 months sometimes they make it to 9 depending on stress levels and how much rest they receive. Knowing me, i would give birth at 8 months. It also said, twins sometimes died at childbirth which did freak me out a little, but I knew in my heart everything would be okay.

I'm six months so far and it just became Winter. The air has turned colder, and snow just started to fall. Anytime now, Nathan would be here....

It was a week later, I was combing my hair when I felt a kick...."Oh..." I smiled placing a hand on my stomach. Another little kick hit my hand making me get emotional. I wished Little Creek was here with me experiencing this with me. When I pictured his face my heart ache for him.