A MIRACLE (please)🥴

–×–

      –×–

"Aah my head is hurting. I need my therapy." A tired Taehyung opened the door of his room and went straight to a drawer and opened it, took out a box and got disappointed  as soon as he opened it.

"Wow what a luck I have? Now what will I do? I badly need my chocolates." He said putting back the empty box of chocolates back into the drawer and sat down on his bed quietly.

"What should I do now?.....Idea! I should call Jin hyung, he will buy me chocolates." A smiling Taehyung quickly took out his phone, legs criss-crossed and lowed lip between his teeth as he waited for his hyung to pick up the phone.

"JIN HYUNG!"

"Yaah don't shout I'm not deaf!"

"Hyung, where are you?"

"I am at work."

"You're with Namjoon hyung right?"

"Whats the matter Tae?"

"Just tell me."

"Yes I am with Namjoon. Now speak fast, I don't have time."

"Hyung, actually I actually ran out of my chocolates. Can you please bring me some?"

"Seriously Tae! You called me just for chocolates?"

"Yes!"

"I am busy now."

"Hyu–  he cut the call? YAAH JIN HYUNG!" Taehyung looked at his black mobile screen in disbelief. He took a deep sigh and fell back on his bed as he closed his eyes. After some time, he opened his eyes and again dialled Jin's no and before Jin could speak anything, Tae spoke in one breath "JIN HYUNG I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING....I WANT MY CHOCOLATES AND YOU BETTER BRING THEM!" And he cut the call.

"Wh...what was that?" Jin said while looking at his phone screen, confused.

"Now I should take a nap. I will wake up when Jin hyung comes." He stretched his arms and legs before fully burying his face into his soft pillow and a heavenly mattress, slowly closing his eyes and drifting to sleep.

AFTER 2 HOURS.....

Slightly opening his eyes, he spreaded his arm to grab on his mobile phone which was somewhere on his bed, after 2 or 3 good minutes and changing various positions with his eyes half closed, he finally grabbed the phone to check the time.

"Aah its already 6 p.m....Jin hyung must have arrived till now." Kicking his sleep righaway, he stood up and ran downstairs.

His mother was in the kitchen, when Taehyung saw her while coming downstairs, he ran to her.

"Mom?"

"Yeah" Mrs. Kim replied without looking up.

"Jin hyung returned?"