008

"You're like the snow, beautiful but cold."

"Atleast I'm beautiful."

"No doubt on that." She shot finger guns at me and we both laughed under the gentle comfort of the starry sky.

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper yell when I saw her climbing through my balcony at the dead of the night

"Finding some thrill because my life is so boring." She giggled as she jumped into my room and dusted off her hands.

"That's dangerous and risky you know that right? One slip and you'll fall to your doom." I warned her.

"It's fun to take risks sometimes it makes you see and learn things you never did. And as for the dangerous part, if you don't let fear dominate you, you won't make any mistake. Even if I was falling off a cliff, I'd fall laughing my ass out." She sat on my couch and said.

I frowned and was about to approach her when loud yells started downstairs.

"What is that?"

"Nothing, you just go back from where you entered!" I pushed her in the balcony and shut the door.

I pulled the curtains and allowed no moonlight to enter. My room was dark. Like a void, a vortex that has sucked every star.

I sat in front of the large mirror in front of me, although I wasn't able to see my reflection, I knew I was there. And then, I began to sing.

"Out in the dark over the snow~
The fallow fawns invisible go~
With the fallow doe;
And the winds blow~
Fast as the stars are slow..."

"I RAISED HIM!"

"THEN DO A BETTER JOB AT IT!"

I ignored the constant shrills and shouts of pain, it was normal...it's okay.

"Stealthily the dark haunts round~
And, when the lamp goes, without sound~
At a swifter bound~
Than the swiftest hound,
Arrives, and all else is drowned..."

"YOU'RE A MONSTER!"

"YOURE NO BETTER!"

Focus Taehyung, focus. It's okay...it's a daily thing.

"And star and I and wind and deer,
Are in the dark together,-near,
Yet far,-and fear~
Drums on my ear~
In that sage company drear..."

"I SHOULD'VE NEVER MARRIED YOU!"

"THE MISTAKE IS MINE!"

"How weak and little is the light,
All the universe of sight~
Love and delight,
Before the might,
If you love it not, of night~"

I closed my eyes and allowed the tears fall silently as I heard the sounds of slapping and shrieks.

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...