009

"All it takes is one slip of your actions, and you'll lose the one you love."

"I hate being careful every time, I hate it. Why do I always have to be the sufferer?"

"You're worthless, Taehyung. Even you know it." And the voice in my head faded away in distance.

Why me?

I trudged back to the classroom and avoided any contact with humans, even from my friend

I trudged back to the classroom and avoided any contact with humans, even from my friend. The last thing I want is to cry in front of her and I'd have her better in the dark then leave me in light.

Call me selfish, but I guess that's what I am. Mom wasn't lying.

I walked along the pathway, so dark, so long.

"Hey Tae!"

It's better to ignore her, it's better if I don't involve her in my mess.

"Yo Tae!" She waved a hand in front of my face but I pushed her away.

"Go away!" I yelled and everyone in the hallway stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked at me.

I ran across the corridor and sat on the stairs, it was the farthest part of the floor and no one took the stairs except some janitors.

"Who was he talking to bro?" A boy whispered to another.

"Dunno, there was no one there and he's a loner so I guess he made up an imaginary friend." He cackled and high-fived the other boy.

There was no one, absolutely no one.

It isn't true, right?

Right...?