Ch-11 Dragons or Toads?

~3months later~

~🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

Its 3 months since the kidnapping incident. The kids got over it but the adults are still a bit cautious about their surrounding whenever they go out.

Kakashi has assigned anbus black obs to keep a watch on the kids and the konoha 12's family as they were the ones who made a huge contribution in the 4th great ninja war.

-------------------------

Naruto was with naruko at the training ground 7 showing her his toad summonings.

"Remind me again why are you showing me how to summon toads, papa" naruko asked naruto lazily.

"Because if you are in danger you can summon a toad for your help and it can even contact me" naruto said

"Don't you think I am a little too young for summonings and why toads it can also dogs who can track you and tell you if I am in trouble , snakes can help me to escape in time and scare the enemies or the slugs which are really useful we can use them to communicate and they can even peform medical ninjutsu which can help alot." naruko asked and suspiciously eyed her father who was nervously laughing and sheepishly rubbing his hand behind his head.

"You are never too young, to learn new things and snakes are of no use to communicate me or even at the battle because they are full of mountain size ego. Slugs can only be summoned if you have the byakugo seal which you don't and dogs can't help you with the battle or track me immediately where as toads can because I can also summon them and can be reverse summoned by them " naruto said to naruko.

"Um, ok if you say so" naruko sweat dropped at her father.

"Ok now lets get started" naruto said while biting his thumb to draw some blood and summon a toad which has the summoning contract.

"Wow that was so cool dad" naruko says in AWE with stars in her eyes.

"See I told you it was cool to summon toads" naruto said proudly
(....... okay maybe a little cockily.
Whom am I kidding it is naruto he said it cockily)

"No you didn't, you only said it will be helpful for me if I was in trouble, you never said it was cool" naruko said with a poker face.

"I shouldn't have let you hang out with sasuke teme that whole week" naruto mumbled while pouting.

"Um, naruto-san you called for me." the toad said as he sweat dropped at the father- daughter duo and also watched in amazement on how naruto is so childish around a kid.

"Oh yes, you see I need the summoning contract for my daughter to fill" naruto said while laughing nervously.

"Yupp" naruko said with stars in eyes as she watched the toad.

"As you wish" the toad said taking out the the summoning contract scroll from his mouth and opened it flat on the ground.

"Now noodle I want you write your name with your blood here" naruto said point the space after konohamaru's name.

"Wait a minute papa ,since when did big brother konohamaru had toad summonings, I thought he had monkey summonings" naruko asked her father as she read the names of the previous summoners before her.

"People can have two or more summonings and hurry up noodle, the toads are busy and have work too" naruto said to naruko as she nodded and bit her thumb to draw out blood.

"Uzu-ma-ki Hyu-ga Na-ru-ko" naruko read out loud while writing her name. She also applied her blood to the rest of the fingure tips so she could fingure print on the contract which was compulsory for everyone to sign a contract.