20 years later

In the dungeon of Orario a woman walks through the dungeons with a long sword inside its scabbard. She wears a black cloak her long hair dropping to her hips. But that wasn't the most unique thing about her as there was a metal collar around her neck with a chain hanging from the front. She looks to see that there were wolves around her as she walked past them. The monsters in the dungeon ignore her for reasons unknown though some monsters did attack and made a fatal end.

As she continued walking she found a flower with a blue glow to it and picked it up.

???: Found it.

She puts the flower in a container and was about to head back when suddenly she heard loud footsteps behind her as she turned back to see two large Minotaurs standing above her.

???: How troublesome.

Before the Minotaur could even attack her she took her sword still in its sheath and hit the Minotaur on the left of her so hard that it was sent flying back. The Minotaur on her right then when to punch her only to punch air it looked around only to see that she had completely disappeared.

The woman had already left the Minotaur and left to leave the dungeon. After about a couple hours of walking, she finally made it out of the dungeon and looked at the great city completely enveloped in the darkness of night. She walked around the city and stopped at a shop that looked like a pharmacy of sorts. She tried to open the door only to see that it's locked.

???: Troublesome...

She then took out the container and put it on top of the door seal. She then took out a piece of paper and wrote on it saying "I have completed the task and it's on top of the door seal you can't miss it! Don't worry about payment! :)" She puts the note on the door and leaves for home her footsteps and the jingle of the chain on her collar are the only things she hears. As she walks two drunk men appeared before her.

"Hey, there young lady wanna have some fun the nights still young."

She stops and looks at the man with no sort of expression on her face then smiled.

"Its about to be morning soon so I'll  pass but thank you for the offer."

"Hey wait-"

Before the men can grab her she was already gone. A bit further away she had her usual expression as she looked up at the moon . She sighs and walks a bit faster knowing that the sun will soon rise. Arriving at a large building known as the Guild she opens the door to the back and walks down the hallways. She opens a room with lockers inside and changes clothes from her black cloak to a uniform that had a white button up shirt and black pants and vest. She put on black dress shoes and put on black gloves. She put everything she had before in the locker and left to the front. Looking around the empty area where the adventures come in she looked at the empty area and pulled up her sleeves.

"Lets get everything set up shall we."

She went back and took out a broom and other cleaning supplies and started cleaning the area. Sweeping the floors, wiping the counters and making sure everything looked presentable. She looked outside the window to see that the sun was soon going to rise. She put the supplies away and unlocked the front door and before she left to do her other tasks the door had opened to find a short old Elf coming in looking grumpy and dissatisfied with life. This is the Guilds Head Royman Mardeel. He looked up to she the women with long black hair looking at him.

"As early as ever I see. Have you made the coffee yet?" He said as the woman only continued to move doing her previous task before.

"Not yet sir, I will do so when I organize these documents."

"Well hurry it up, you usually have everything done by now."

"Yes sir I'll have it done in 20 minutes." She said with a large smile on her face as the Old Elf huffed a sigh and left for his office. She women only sighed and continued her work and looking through documents as more and more employees started to come in. As they came in her face began to change from very stoic and emotionless to a kind smile. After a bit of time she left the work to the other employees and left to make the coffee for the Guild Master. After about a couple of minutes, she went to the Guild Master with his coffee.

"Good Morning sir! Your coffee is ready and these are payments for the armor and weapons from the adventures."

She said with joy in her voice. The  Guild Master just took the coffee and shooed her away as she did as she was told. She made her way back to the front and was going to help out when suddenly a voice called out to her.

"Good Morning Sophia. I see that you're as energetic as ever."

The one that had called out to her was a half-elf wearing the same uniform as her and wearing glasses. She had short brown hair and green eyes.

"Ah.......four eyes how's it been?"

"My name isn't four eyes it's Eina! Can't you say it right!"

She looked at Sophia annoyed as Sophia just kept smiling.

"Ah right sorry about that E. Anyway let's get back to work shall we."

Eina only sighed as she followed Sophia to the front. Many adventures were already there looking at quests or talking with the other employees. She sat down in front of one of the counters and put on her usual smile as an adventurer walked up to her.

"Welcome to the Guild, how may I help you."