chapter Tres

Shadai Pov

Shadai Pov.
Atl Georgia

It's been like a week since I den seen ma nicki bae. It's not official yet but I fuck wit it. He goofy asfk for no reason I'm literally always smiling with him.
We argue and fight fa fun but he be havin me fucked up. Ian let him do nun yet because rushing ain never been my thing. The sound of my phone ringing snapped me out of my thoughts I seen it was nick and answered. I said hey while puttin my face ina camera. "Wyd shorty?" he asked
"Nun finna go to niya crib" I replied
"Stay home i'm finna slide yo way".
"Shiiid ight" I said gettin excited. I shared my location and he hung up. I got up and put on some black pink leggings with a graphic tee and my fluffy house shoes. After about 20 minutes he knocked the door I let him in and he pecked my lips twice. "You look good, I can see yo lace doh" he said.
"shut the fuck up" I replied slapping his arm. know damn well my lace melted. I admired his fit before leading him to the living room. He had on some light washed amire jeans, a blue tee and some blue n white 13s. we sat there talkin for a minute before he mentioned he hungry.I headed to the kitchen and started making him some shrimp Alfredo you know you like a nigga when you cooking for him. "Watchu makin?" he asked sittin on the counter behind me. I told him shrimp alfredo and he started recording my kitchen. "Say, If any of you mfks been here let me know NEOW!" he said. I turned around giving him a mean ass mug. "Get tf out my kitchen fa I burn you" I said holdin my hot spoon at his face. He ran out laughing "I'm just tryna make sure i'm good damnn" he said throwing his hand up in surrender. "fuck outta here" I mumbled he play so damn much ion even have niggas at my house. I barely be here always wit niya, Speakin of her I wonder what they doin. I finished the alfredo and convinced him I did something to it since he wanna play. "shadai bro why you gotta play" he said irritated
"Nah you started it. Now eat" I replied giving him a evil grin. "Dude you did sum to this food bro" he said getting irritated. I started eating while he sat there lookin through his food and smelling it. This nigga really think i'm tryna kill his ass already. He finally took a bite after allat extra shit and admitted the food was good. After we finished eating we jus chilled and smoked. "Shorty you look real good high" he said licking his lips.
"I always look good luv" I said confidently. "
Yeen lyin" he looked deep into my eyes and pulled me into a kiss. Now i'm not gone like kissing ain been my thing because niggas are nasty, But his kisses are hella good right now. He wrapped one hand around my neck while the other on my thigh. His ass tryna start sum ion think i'm ready for. I pulled away and looked at him smiling n he did the same. I think he could tell i'm not ready so he didn't make it weird or uncomfortable. He jus pulled me in to lay on him n we watched tiktok on my phone. "Can I ask you sum personal?" he asked.
"yea" I said settin my phone down and lookin at him.
"Are you scared?"
"Scared for what?" I replied genuinely confused.
"Scared ta get sexual wit me."
"It's not that i'm scared i'm just not tryna rush nothin and fuck up a good thing" I answered.
"Yea I get that. Ian wanna make you uncomfortable ah nun. whenever you ready let me know". I nodded and smiled it ain't to often a nigga actually cares about shii like that. I can tell he a good one I definitely wanna keep him. We after we finished talking we started watching scary movie. halfway through He got a call from Dee. "Gang" dee said into the phon sounding irritated. "Wassup?"  nick asked.
"Some niggas tryna take over our blocks sellin weak ass shii."  I had a hunch that they was drug dealers when we pulled up to O house in the burbs. I hope he let me rock his glock. "shorty ima call you later." nick said kissing me and headed out the door in a rush. I'm kinda sad our time got cut short but Gotta secure that bag. I scrolled tiktok before deciding ima go see niya It's about 7:30 so I know her ass at home. after a good 5 min drive I pulled up to her crib and let myself in. "I'm back bitchhh" I yelled to get her attention but she didn't come out. I know her ass heard me. I walked into her room n she was sleep. She worry me sometimes i'm not gone lie because i've never met somebody who sleeps like her and stays home all the time. I mean ALL THE TIME her ass don't like socializing with anyone but people she's close to. I'm tryna figure out why I seen Dee walkin out her room the otha say tho. Niggas thought shadai wasn't gone know? that makes me giggle. I laid in her bed with her sleep ass and scrolled ig.
"Mmh- OUUU SHIT" niya yelled getting scared by me.
"gurl heyyy" I cheesed.
"dawg I hate when you do that. Give me my key back".
"don't make me laugh"  I said giving her a petty smile. She know she missed me. Honestly i'm trying to figure out how she sleep so much because I can't.
"Wassup with you n Dee? I seen him walk out yo room"
"Girl nothing. You seen the shorty call his phone ion want nothing to do with it." She said honestly. "I can feel that" I replied. I swear they gone be so cute make some chocolate babies I can't wait til they stop playing.
"How you feel ta bro? You feelin him?"  I asked
"I mean ion know he so mysterious for no reason.  We laid here just talking and minutes later he was otp with a shorty."  she said kinda sounding sad.
"you should take a spin down his block girl if you not feeling him den turn left."
"I guess i'll try to be nicer to him give him a chance."
I just smiled because something i've always wanted was all three of us inlove together. Thought of it is lovely. Triple dates, Baecations together all of the above.  While I want her to get all cuffed up I need to work on getting there with nick. Ima let shit flow because no rushing and ruining over here baby.

I hope yaw enjoying the story so far don't forget to vote and follow. luv❤️.